Singapore Student: I Saw the Winged Humanoid Too

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
SINGAPORE — A 19-year-old claims he saw a winged humanoid in broad daylight in eastern Singapore.

Control tower at the Changi airport. Credit: Sengkang under CC BY-SA 3.0

College student Mildred Wan said on Tuesday that he was scouting the location for a student film at an abandoned hospital near Changi.

“I was walking out of the hospital doors having explored the surroundings,” he told Cryptozoology News. While I was inside, I had heard a noise which was similar to a large monkey rustling around the tree tops.”

Wan says what happened next was “one of the most terrifying experiences” of his life.

“As I left the building, I saw the creature. It appeared to be halfway up one of the trees with huge wings stretched out from its body, which appeared to be mostly human.”

Then, says the student, the “animal” emitted a “high-pitched shriek” so he ran away in order to get out of the area.

“I felt as if the creature was hunting me, or else was surprised to see me in its territory. It seemed to look in my direction before I ran off. When I turned around, it had completely disappeared,” he explained.

Wan described the creature as a 6-feet-tall winged humanoid covered by a black “leathery skin”. Its head was rounded and looked “vaguely humanoid” although, he explains, it had a nose and a moth that appeared to be full of “sharp fang teeth”.

“I was unable to see its eyes properly because it only appeared for a short amount of time. I have never seen any other animal or human like it,” said Wan.

He says that even though he had a camera with him due to the work he was doing for the future film, by the time the humanoid being showed up he had already packed his equipment.

Changi prison, Singapore

The student’s claims comes one day after a Singapore teacher reported seeing a similar creature while walking his dog near Istana Woodneuk three days after Wan’s alleged sighting. The teacher maintained it looked like the infamous “Mothman”.

The area of Changi is home to an air and naval base and a prison formerly used as a WWII POW camp.

The post Singapore Student: I Saw the Winged Humanoid Too appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

HDRKID

I have also seen humanoid like beings with wings. Not all are the same species.

anime-wallpaper-desktopanime-dekstop-wallpapers-anime-wallpapers-plmcayvw-55793266.jpg