Sinning, as Jesus and the church say, is good. Turn or burn Christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardedsisters

breakfast fast approaching but a few thoughts before my scrambled eggs and toast!

I like the bible as astrotheology; Jesus = Sun, and 12 Disciples = 12 Houses of the Zodiac.
I like the Gospel of John, it has an esoteric feel to it.
In the OT I like Ezekiel and his stories of aliens and spacecraft.

Happy Monday All!

Gnostic Christian

breakfast fast approaching but a few thoughts before my scrambled eggs and toast!

I like the bible as astrotheology; Jesus = Sun, and 12 Disciples = 12 Houses of the Zodiac.
I like the Gospel of John, it has an esoteric feel to it.
In the OT I like Ezekiel and his stories of aliens and spacecraft.

Happy Monday All!

What happened to the 13th sign?

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

@Gnostic Christian
You are repeating yourself. I thought we have cleared these points. But I speak to some of the points you made, again.

Were does the church say this? Is it not the other way around? Jesus said sinning is good? What?

Protestants through Martin Luther agree.
“Be a sinner and sin strongly, but more strongly have faith and rejoice in Christ.” Martin Luther

Martin Luther is not really considered a example by the people that I know that includes Protestants. He had some good things to say and other thing were wrong.

Given my old Jesus consciousness, that is morphing into my Christ consciousness, --- through sinning greatly, --- I would invite all believers to do so, so as to get closer to god.

I did not check the Qur’an, but like the other Abrahamic religions, it too likely has Allah thinking sin is a really happy fault and great part of God’s Great Plan.

The mentally Catholic/Christian/Torah part of me, has to agree with how Yahweh, although I hate to give that genocidal ^^&&^& any credit for anything the mythicists put into his vile demiurge mouth.

The term Demiurge was likely invented by the more polite Gnostics. I like my modern interpretation. Plain evil.

I had to modernize it so that the literalists would perhaps take note and reduce his status; at least to below Jesus and Hitler. Mind you, literalists would have Jesus do Armageddon. Yuk.

There are negative parts in those religious books and positive parts. The concept of the demiurge was "given" to the planet, because the religions were continously being manipulated so that there is mixed information: Positive and negative.

One of the most negative concepts for me is slavery. That is the concept giving otherselfs like the slaves no status or consider them as objects, you can possess. Another negative concept is that some texts consider killing others for the religion is good, viewing the religion as something superior or giving people of your religion more worth.
A further negative concept is to fear God. Fear is a negative concept, that feed negative beings. The energy that you are feeding in this way to negative being is sometimes called loosh.

The Armageddon was written by a person that had a "vision". That is not necessarily true. It is just a vision and therefore the interpretation of the scribe that Jesus will do that and that. Some of the event are natural desasters that are occuring when the planet is not on the optimal timeline. Martin Luther didnt want that book in the bible, so there was a contest. But it finally remained there, even for Protestants.

As men compete and create most of the human to human evil in the world, a necessary evil, let us all pray that those that have shown themselves to be the fittest oligarchs, remember how generous they have been in the past and personally, I would like to see them compete in their philanthropy, that has already greatly improved our socio economic progress.
I dont see any generous oligarch on the planet. I want to say it in the words of Greta Thunberg: "They are not doing enough."

I would spend everything, but I have empathy in contrast to those oligarchs.

The rich people also go to the countries or tax havens, so that they have to spend less taxes. A consequence of this is that there is less social welfare. The same tactics are used by big companies like Amazon or Google, they play of the EU countries against each other to pay less and less. That behaviour is not really better by other companies or on other parts on the planet.

In summary, they have enough money to save the world, but they dont do it. That is denial of assistance.

Are the Abrahamic religions correct in their view of sin being good?
None of the Abrahamitic religions says that. Otherwise you would not need the concept of sin and sin would be called blessing or something like that. The concept is there for people to see that something is not good.

But in my opinion, the concept of sin is also wrong, but this concept exist in those religions. You should not feel ashamed or sinful. that is a negative feeling and drags you into negativity. You should have enough empathy not to repeat your mistakes, as far as it hurts others or yourself. Instead you should love yourself and others and you should be kind to others and yourself.

981cav

Protestants through Martin Luther agree.
“Be a sinner and sin strongly, but more strongly have faith and rejoice in Christ.” Martin Luther

Christians and Catholics agree and sing of sin being a happy fault, due to keeping Yahweh’s Great Plan on track.

The Eden myth agrees as it has Yahweh insuring sin by putting the talking serpent into Eden, --- possessed by Satan, --- and giving her a role.

The sex of the talking serpent is not known, --- as far as I know, --- but she is likely female.

Females were always vilified in scriptures. Even to making Jesus’ wife a loose woman.

Women are the archetypal source of evil for man; and deserves it. Happily. They are the evolutionary prize.

Not for sin, of course. That is mostly man’s fault, thanks to testosterone.

Men are forced to compete for women and those competitions are the source of all human to human evil.

The problem of evil is puny as compared to the greater good of our continuing existence.

Gnostic Christians were known as the only good Christians. This, of course, given that my old Jesus mind has created my Christ consciousness, --- thanks to Gnosis, --- I know this to have some merit, but cannot personally take that label. It must be recognized.

One cannot acclaim oneself legitimately.

I can claim to be a great sinner, because you have to be to have a Christ consciousness. I have sinned in my mind and that is as good as doing evil, said Jesus.

Given my old Jesus consciousness, that is morphing into my Christ consciousness, --- through sinning greatly, --- I would invite all believers to do so, so as to get closer to god.

I did not check the Qur’an, but like the other Abrahamic religions, it too likely has Allah thinking sin is a really happy fault and great part of God’s Great Plan.

The mentally Catholic/Christian/Torah part of me, has to agree with how Yahweh, although I hate to give that genocidal ^^&&^& any credit for anything the mythicists put into his vile demiurge mouth.

The term Demiurge was likely invented by the more polite Gnostics. I like my modern interpretation. Plain evil.

I had to modernize it so that the literalists would perhaps take note and reduce his status; at least to below Jesus and Hitler. Mind you, literalists would have Jesus do Armageddon. Yuk.

As men compete and create most of the human to human evil in the world, a necessary evil, let us all pray that those that have shown themselves to be the fittest oligarchs, remember how generous they have been in the past and personally, I would like to see them compete in their philanthropy, that has already greatly improved our socio economic progress.

Are the Abrahamic religions correct in their view of sin being good?

I think they are but should work a lot harder at teaching Abrahamists what that means, so as to check their turn or burn unreligious views.

It is Christians who must turn from their vile god, or burn, not the other way around as Christians claim.

Regards
DL

Have you heard the word of our lord and savior Mandalorian

Gnostic Christian

None of the Abrahamitic religions says that.

Listen to this hymn. Start at the 7 min mark.

Eliminate sin and you eliminate Jesus and the whole savior myth.

Can't have that in Christianity. That would have Christianity revert to its Chrestian roots.

That is towards Gnostic Christianity, where man is above all the gods we have created for ourselves.

One of the most negative concepts for me is slavery.

Indeed, but that term is time sensitive as to it's meaning.

It could be argued that in the days of the city states with limited resources, to be a slave may have been the only option.

Jesus was one of many respected person of renown who did not curse and condemn slavery.

It was the only social safety net.

In summary, they have enough money to save the world, but they dont do it. That is denial of assistance.

The world does not seem to think it needs saving.

If it did, it would have the governments stop creating poverty with their taxing powers.

The really rich are creating millionaires at a decent rate, --- even as the less intelligent ones still try to beat the system, --- when we look at the long term.

If the world thought it needed saving it would get the government to adjust the demography.

The funny thing is, we are talking loose change to the really rich. They are just too stupid to recognize it.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

Eliminate sin and you eliminate Jesus and the whole savior myth.
Why that? I think I wrote anywhere that the concept of sin means something else in the Aramaic bible than it is translated. Jesus spoke Aramaic and I think this bible is the most accurate.

Sin is not really sin. Jesus wanted to say do not make your mistakes again. That is similar to the karma principle. You repeat your bad character traits until you change them to the better.

Can't have that in Christianity. That would have Christianity revert to its Chrestian roots.

That is towards Gnostic Christianity, where man is above all the gods we have created for ourselves.
Is not everybody the same? "Above Gods" sounds a little bit arrogant. I think Jesus wanted to say: "we are all Gods and everybody has a spark of God in them."

Indeed, but that term is time sensitive as to it's meaning.

It could be argued that in the days of the city states with limited resources, to be a slave may have been the only option.
Well these books claim to be timeless.

Jesus was one of many respected person of renown who did not curse and condemn slavery.

It was the only social safety net.
THat you cannot know. He taught three years and lived even more than that. You can talk a lot in that time. Not all things are written down.

The world does not seem to think it needs saving.

If it did, it would have the governments stop creating poverty with their taxing powers.

The really rich are creating millionaires at a decent rate, --- even as the less intelligent ones still try to beat the system, --- when we look at the long term.

If the world thought it needed saving it would get the government to adjust the demography.

The funny thing is, we are talking loose change to the really rich. They are just too stupid to recognize it.

You need better advertisment like the BLM movement or the Green movement of Greta Thunberg. But than everybody would join. I am pretty sure.

Tsk tsk.

All concepts have good and evil aspects to them in our dualistic reality.

If I missed anything else buddy, ask away.

Regarsd
DL

I agree that fear can be positive under certain circumstances. I meant the fear of God is a negative concept. Because you dont do the laws because of empathy. You do it because you want a reward like being in heaven in the afterlife. THat is a egoistic reason.

Gnostic Christian

Is not everybody the same?

Gnostic Christians are universalists. What we call our spark of god within are all equal.

In reality terms, the spark of god is really the spark of life.

God is our life force.

Natures gift.

To your question.

No. We are all in the all together, alone and unique.

None of us are the same.

Regards
DL

Status
Not open for further replies.