Sinning, as Jesus and the church say, is good. Turn or burn Christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

981cav

You have taken it to mean in a way to benefit your own argument again,

Respect
Respect other members and their beliefs, ideas, opinions at all times. We also expect members to be polite and courteous with one another. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia, racism, name calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, and harassing/threatening are all unacceptable behaviour and will result in Disciplinary Action

man that's like my whole brand I can't do nuffin lol

Gnostic Christian

You have taken it to mean in a way to benefit your own argument again,

Respect
Respect other members and their beliefs, ideas, opinions at all times. We also expect members to be polite and courteous with one another. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia, racism, name calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, and harassing/threatening are all unacceptable behaviour and will result in Disciplinary Action.
Now you want my opinions to favor your arguments.

Not the brightest hope around.

If you expect me to respect those who adore and promote a genocidal prick of a god, who hates gays and females, forget it.

Close my account if you choose.

Regards
DL

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Closing this thread.

This discussion and the other one are textbook examples of why we encourage people to restrain from getting into debates regarding religion. It always gets nasty.

@Gnostic Christian , your lack of respect of others and their opinions isn't welcome here. Maybe you didn't mean to insult anyone, maybe it was on purpose. It's not cool either way. Please, restrain from starting similar threads in the future, or we're gonna have to suspend your posting privilege.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.