Site Issues

Poison Pen

Anyone else having problems? It takes the site forever to load and most times the server times out and it don't load...Getting resource errors as well. At first I thought it maybe Safari but its doing it in Firefox as well...sometimes it takes forever for my post to load. Getting real aggravating.

I have emptied cache as well and still have the same problem. I am on an iMac at first I thought it might be the computer but this is the only site I visit that takes forever to load and sometimes it don't.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That probably happened during a sudden burst of visitors. When you get such "Resources exceeded" message, the problem is not on your side. It's our hosting plan that can't handle more simultaneous visitors.

Some day, we are going to need to move to a bigger hosting plan. I'm going to have to look into it.

Thank you for reporting it. You're welcome to do so if it happens to you again.

Poison Pen

That probably happened during a sudden burst of visitors. When you get such "Resources exceeded" message, the problem is not on your side. It's our hosting plan that can't handle more simultaneous visitors.

Some day, we are going to need to move to a bigger hosting plan. I'm going to have to look into it.

Thank you for reporting it. You're welcome to do so if it happens to you again.

No problem. Just did not know if you were aware of it. I won't beat a dead horse no need to keep reporting it. I will if it becomes a common problem but right now it's just the occasional quirk.

CDS

Hmmm, I'm involved with another forum where a "cloud" is used sometimes. Have you looked into this?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Cloud is a scalable type of hosting solutions, but it's kinda costly too compared to what I'm currently using.