Skinwalker/other strange monster/alien sightings

Dragonchaser

Most of the people on the sight in any case think I'm nuts :) but serious now .
Yes I do believe in dragons and yes I command two .

If you can shapeshift it is not necessary to live underground ...

TimeFlipper

This is almost what I have in mind when referring to shapeshifting .

2921_530493.jpg

that is awesome, now whats your opinions of some of the dragon sightings lately? ive seen a few videos and i think something like that could possibily exist, maybe down in the earth or hallow earth if you belive that
My mother in law looked like that pic Derrick :D (damn it i promised never to do another mother in law joke! ::LOL::)

Derrick C.

This is almost what I have in mind when referring to shapeshifting .

2921_530493.jpg

that is awesome, now whats your opinions of some of the dragon sightings lately? ive seen a few videos and i think something like that could possibily exist, maybe down in the earth or hallow earth if you belive that
My mother in law looked like that pic Derrick :D (damn it i promised never to do another mother in law joke! ::LOL::)

lol :) :D

CDS

When Pukwudgies Attack!

While shooting for the DVD for the Picture Yourself Ghost Hunting book we came across a problem when Maureen Woods from New England Ghost Project was attacked by a Pukwudgie. This is at the Assonett Ledge featured in Dark Woods and Ghosts of the Bridgewater Triangle

:cautious:

bluejay_1919

yeah there version of the skinwalker pretty scary, wow really? you havent tried to hit it with a baseball bat or kill it assuming its a physcal creature even though its most likely supernatural
We have really ancients burial mounds all over our town from Caddo Indians. The town is buzzing with energy in many wooded areas. I had visited a house that was across the street from sacred burial grounds (that now how a football field built over it) and I brought it home with me. Fortunately , after it showed itself to me, i asked it to leave the next day. Respectively, he did.

The entity was so clear I could see the bronze skin, the different colors in the fur, I could see his chest rising up & down. [emoji52]