So I have this ring said to be inhabited by a mermaid....

OakFieldAlienz444

Out of curiosity I ordered a haunted ring off of ebay that allegedly contains the spirit of a beautiful, benevolant, and spirited sexy mermaid.
I did as the instructions told me and put the ring in water. I noticed that when I put on a youtube video of ocean and held it up to the screen
I felt a slight pull from the ring. At first I thought I was imagining it. Days went by. Nothing really happened. After about 18 days or so clothes
in my closet where it was stored started moving on their own. I started having very pleasant sometimes erotic vivid dreams about this beautiful lady who was very bubbly and friendly with me. My sister and I both had the same dream about being taken to another planet made entirely of floating islands with vast oceans of delicious water that made you feel energized when you drank from it. In my version of the dream, they were Nordic Viking looking people who had an entire society based on spiritual temple worship and sports such as fishing etc. My father called upon supernatural forces to heal my sick mother and two angelic looking beings side by side with a Native American chief appeared. It was a native american shaman who conducted the ritual to get the mermaid to inhabit the ring.

So now I'm thinking......this stuff is certainly strange. My dad didn't even know I had the ring.
I won't say that it has done anything THAT strange, especially compared with things I've seen on youtube where people get monsters in boxes that jump around and turn off their smart tv's and eat all their dinner. However, I am convinced there's something to this stuff. Does anyone know how to get this type of stuff more active to help you or just connect with it?

Worst case scenario you got yourself a succubus. Ever think why some shaman banished her to a solid? It’s not from good fortune she ended up there usually. Do you really want to open that can of worms and chance a fate you can’t turn back on?

Parazite1986

It is a spirit but you have to be careful with spirits for some of them can play games with your mind. Just think, if you sent a soul of a person to a piece of rock, they will be upset you did it. Just release a spirit from the ring and she might grant you a boon. Have a shaman help you. Let her go to the other side.

Spirits are meant to be free

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Out of curiosity I ordered a haunted ring off of ebay that allegedly contains the spirit of a beautiful, benevolant, and spirited sexy mermaid.
I did as the instructions told me and put the ring in water. I noticed that when I put on a youtube video of ocean and held it up to the screen
I felt a slight pull from the ring. At first I thought I was imagining it. Days went by. Nothing really happened. After about 18 days or so clothes
in my closet where it was stored started moving on their own. I started having very pleasant sometimes erotic vivid dreams about this beautiful lady who was very bubbly and friendly with me. My sister and I both had the same dream about being taken to another planet made entirely of floating islands with vast oceans of delicious water that made you feel energized when you drank from it. In my version of the dream, they were Nordic Viking looking people who had an entire society based on spiritual temple worship and sports such as fishing etc. My father called upon supernatural forces to heal my sick mother and two angelic looking beings side by side with a Native American chief appeared. It was a native american shaman who conducted the ritual to get the mermaid to inhabit the ring.

So now I'm thinking......this stuff is certainly strange. My dad didn't even know I had the ring.
I won't say that it has done anything THAT strange, especially compared with things I've seen on youtube where people get monsters in boxes that jump around and turn off their smart tv's and eat all their dinner. However, I am convinced there's something to this stuff. Does anyone know how to get this type of stuff more active to help you or just connect with it?

Tell you what...Wait until you grow a fish tail and then show us a picture of yourself!! :ROFLMAO:..

Klossy

It is a spirit but you have to be careful with spirits for some of them can play games with your mind. Just think, if you sent a soul of a person to a piece of rock, they will be upset you did it. Just release a spirit from the ring and she might grant you a boon. Have a shaman help you. Let her go to the other side.

Spirits are meant to be free
i disagree with spirits meant to be free part. modern conjuring is not like "back in the day". now conjurers don't enslave spirits. it's a contractual agreement and they come willingly. "binding" is a misnomer now as the spirits aren't bound to an item. it's just a "dynamic GPS" beacon so the spirits who are agreeable to be conjured and work with individuals who purchase such items can go to them when called.

the conjurers and spirit workers today are nothing like what you read in dusty old books. no spirits/entities are forced or trapped. in almost all cases (Except black arts type of binding but that is a different topic), the spirits are free to go back to their respective realms and roam.

BUT I agree with you on what spirits the op has. This is why reputation of the conjurer matters. it's known in some circles that some conjurers may just bind demons or other entities who are tricksters and are just there for free "food" that is provided by buyers as offerings.

lamdo263

There are multiple societies that are Mer peoples. Some like surface land dwellers, others do not. There are some encounters with divers in the sea and this seems to down a ways in the water, the mermaids they encounter hate surface dwellers and will attack of chase them.

There's other that have taken human lovers and companions, but I've never read any books on those long range social encounters, offspring and or families.

There's a division of mer-people, think it's mostly female that were engineered by the past Atlantean priest, that are mermaids meant to protect one of the underwater hidden cities that still compose was is now sunken Atlantis. *Relations between surface people and Atlanteans are not good at this time. Recommendations here, is keep out of the Bermuda Triangle.

It was said that their merpeople attacked people that were trying to close in on this sunken city. The US Navy knows about this situation and recommends you keep out of the area. So in answer to your question, there's many different candidates that the ring could have belong to.

Recommend that you take the ring to a gypsy witch fortune teller, or sensitive. They usually want a fee to read of the hold the ring. $100.oo to $150.oo not bad for the fee. Hope this help?

Sources, many videos; when jewlery is posessed with a spirit - Bing video