So The French

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
So The French

I have been to France, I will go again, I would be happier if the French weren't there though. :devil:

Wouldn't it be nice if France were a part of the UK, like Wales or Scotland, and we, the UKish People's taught them to speak a proper language, like English, eat proper food like Bangers and Mash and have a proper National Anthem.

It's not the fault of the French, for they know no better. We should take pity on them and occupy their country, depose their Government and set them free. :D'oh:

Poor souls. ;)

StarLord

So The French

Hoot Man! Thas A Great Idea!!! Why havent the Americans thought of that!! It would simplify things big time.

Darkwolf

So The French

I haven't seen anything online about it either, the long and short of it is that the Oh so enlightened human rights advocates used no fewer than six thermonuclear weapons on the Algerian freedom fighters when they started winning.
I got that from a book written by Mike Hoar, a famous merc involved with that and alot of other nastiness in Africa.

Cornelia

So The French

We were travelling both in USA and France.
My husband says he never go again in both countries, because they're too proud, too arrogant and don't care to be fair with tourists. They both think they're the best in the world and other countries are BS.
As you can see, maybe you don't like France for the same reason they don't like you: you're too SIMILAR! :lol: :lol:

Darkwolf

So The French

maybe you don't like France for the same reason they don't like you: you're too SIMILAR! ?

Thems fightin words ;) ;) ;)

Difference is we can back it up, and since Nepolian thay can't.