So trouble allures

NIXIE

Have you ever been out of the U.S.? There are vaccinations required depending on where you travel.

You have zero faith your fellow man, or as I have seen by your postings- in God too. Congrats... I mean, if that is what you are trying to accomplish...

Last edited:

Tron1

It is true. But wouldn't there be a cure for this by now like a strong Tylenol to break it down into pieces then down the toilet. Why people are going after toilet paper now. I'm stuck here as long as Avery Steven Gibbs side kick has his memory lost. I can buy a new HDR. Shit it's so powerful I can't plug it in and charge it. I need it back Need Averys memory back. I have not been home in 2 years or more.

Angelface239

I knew about it but did not remember until I started to hear news on it... I can only remember my friends mentioning the name of it and joking about having enough toilet paper stocked up and another lady saying the version of herself in this timeline we are in now would be "brainwashed" during this time... Another guy told me how this is just working up towards mandatory vaccinations for everyone, I think. That is all I can remember.
Okay.