Debate So who says they don't / can't exist?

walt willis

As a person that has been face to face with three grays I don't care if others believe or not. My interest is to exchange information with people that have seen aliens, and if you have not, then please keep your negative grief giving ideas to your friends. The folks that are in the know deserve to be able to share information with out all of the grief.

Attachments

• 5ad0e37193e92.jpeg
    5ad0e37193e92.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 2

OakFieldAlienz444

As a person that has been face to face with three grays I don't care if others believe or not. My interest is to exchange information with people that have seen aliens, and if you have not, then please keep your negative grief giving ideas to your friends. The folks that are in the know deserve to be able to share information with out all of the grief.

I've seen them too. Been abducted by them. Not recently but years ago.
I'm with you. Never forget the first time I saw one. It's okay. PM me anytime you want.

walt willis

I've seen them too. Been abducted by them. Not recently but years ago.
I'm with you. Never forget the first time I saw one. It's okay. PM me anytime you want.
The three I saw were two small and one tall gray. The two short grays looked alike and the tall gray looked more human then the short ones.
I was around 8 years old and will never forget how spooky it was to see them. At the time I thought they were ghost. I kept it secret because I thought no one would believe me anyhow. At 73 years old I'm still seeing alien activity. Been scanned and had them hover near me in their craft still today. I told my wife and that's all. It's just too hard to share information with others that find it too hard to believe.

Wind7

Staff
This subject has been an interest for many years of my life.

I have both family and friends whom have witnessed UFOs.

One close friend changed... psychologically, became withdrawn, anxious...she began self medicating and wouldn't say what was wrong.

Many years later, she told me she was abducted by beings that weren't like you or me...she went to bed, awoke, couldn't move as she was being 'floated' away by these strange beings.
She couldn't say anything or move her body. She passed out.

She found herself in a nearby meadow...unclothed and bleeding from a small intranasal puncture.

Nobody believed her.

You can figure out the rest.

The person I am speaking of
was a very down to Earth soul whom wasn't into making up far-fetched stories.

I believed her then...as I do to this day.

I always keep an open mind...no matter whom is speaking these days.

Concrete evidence would be in the nominal however, it NEVER fails in lacking to appear.

Is it safer to admit to lunacy?

My friend passed away some time ago...taking her story with her.

TimeFlipper

This subject has been an interest for many years of my life.

I have both family and friends whom have witnessed UFOs.

One close friend changed... psychologically, became withdrawn, anxious...she began self medicating and wouldn't say what was wrong.

Many years later, she told me she was abducted by beings that weren't like you or me...she went to bed, awoke, couldn't move as she was being 'floated' away by these strange beings.
She couldn't say anything or move her body. She passed out.

She found herself in a nearby meadow...unclothed and bleeding from a small intranasal puncture.

Nobody believed her.

You can figure out the rest.

The person I am speaking of
was a very down to Earth soul whom wasn't into making up far-fetched stories.

I believed her then...as I do to this day.

I always keep an open mind...no matter whom is speaking these days.

Concrete evidence would be in the nominal however, it NEVER fails in lacking to appear.

Is it safer to admit to lunacy?

My friend passed away some time ago...taking her story with her.

Good to see you back again with us Windy (y):D..

BlastTyrant

Sometime's the only evidence is the person who was taken, i could tell you a life time of stories but i have no real way to back it all up, should you believe me? That is completely up to you....But i assure you, i have met and seen many things that the existence of life not of this and of this planet exists .