Solar Kill Shot

TnWatchdog

The sky is increasing being dimmed by the smoke, chemicals, or whatever from Chemtrails...EVERY DAY. They continue to add a buffer between us here on earth and what is out there above our heads. They wouldn't be doing this if something wasn't up. Maybe this activity and their bunkers are preparation the coming kill shot. These are clearly two signs that I can clearly see telling me that things are not normal in Mayberry...something is going to happen.

TnWatchdog

A couple of my favorite kill shot flicks. Let me know of any others out there. Knowing and Last Night (make sure you get the right one as there is another movie by the same name) Both movies have powerful endings. Youtube has Last Night full version movie so you can watch it there.

BlastTyrant

I have always stated we are far to dependent on Electricity and Electronics, i know for a fact as a IT tech people would lose their damn minds after a hour of no Electricity or Internet.

BlastTyrant

I am very skeptical of Psyhics so far the end of the world has been predicted wrongly 100% of the time, which makes this have a very slim chance to be the one that gets us.

But one thing that cannot be denied is that people are experiencing more and more dreams of destruction and end of the world scenarios, me included there is no doubt something lingers in our near future but is this it? i do not think so.

But no one can doubt we are on a Thin Wire when it comes to humanity earth has proven she can take care of her self when we become a nuisance, and history shows all great civilizations are bound to fall.

I can only wish all the best of luck when it comes because odd's are non of us will see it coming.

HDRKID

If we avoid doomsday, we can live in a wonderful world, but we will see. Future on some time lines is awesome. Wish they we could avoid what is coming. Sadly, we are not so sure. Regular people are now telling me to prepare.

Palazzo%20Pierre%20Cardin-1.jpg