Solutions for human suffering

start at edge

So, you don’t know who is at the top of the list, I get it ..
This is something YOU need to learn and I’ll teach you (free of charge, don’t worry):
Once upon a time there was a guy who enslaved an entire people, based on their lack of wisdom and also knowledge. He killed a man who gathered a few wooden sticks to start a fire and warm his family, his wife and children. This guy had the most hilarious excuse, he said the he was actually on duty, he was at “work”, he didn’t do it because of personal reasons but because he received orders from god to do so. He also claimed that he is the only one who can see god, that being the reason why god chose him, telling people that he even saw god in the form of fire .. not a beam of light, but fire (light = heaven, god / fire = hell, devil). He was an analphabet, he couldn’t read or write, so he hired some people who could, to write something on some tablets. After the tablets were written, he killed those who wrote them, to cover up this story. He always wore a long robe, which was very helpful sometimes, for example to hide some tablets underneath it. He told people about another order (permission) he received from god – to fuck whatever woman he wants. The man whom he killed because “working” on Saturday (picking up sticks), had a wife who refused to let herself raped by him, so to get rid of the obstacle – he killed her husband. He explained to the people that the man was sentenced to death by god because he worked on Saturday and that he was only doing his work carrying out the sentence (ALSO ON SATURDAY).
So, this guy was trying to explain to people that god gives orders about death, about killing, about raping. I wonder who gives such orders – god or the devil ?!?!
Did you know that even in our days there are some people who worship this guy ?????
As you can see, I was right when I said that between him and Hitler there is a huge gap on the list.
Don’t you get it ??? – ALL religions were invented by the devils. Also politics, wars, borders, etc.
If your information is that the last time when evil manifested was in the 2010s leading to 2016, then you are very, very out of date. This manifestation happens ALL THE TIME, my friend. Only that people awakening already started and it is unstoppable. Right now it is at a relatively small scale, but it will spread throughout the entire world and fast. So, it is the devils who should seriously think about saving themselves, although there is no way to do that and they know it – that is why they are so desperate. What is happening right now is not something that repeats itself – it is happening for the first time. So, I think it is not us humans who need to learn anything, but the devils should learn. This is the worst aspect for them – they depart from here carrying this learned lesson, which will work against them wherever they decide to go and spread evil. I have no idea if there is still some redemption time left, but I know what it should be – those who will step out and speak in the open about the diabolic plan they submitted to and were part of, could eventually be granted redemption – if there is enough time left, that is.
Now .. have you learned anything ???

TimeFlipper

Listen up, paulyoung2

In the concept of the devils there are no people on the planet, only them and the rest of animals. They consider the rest of us as being animals (dolphins, chimps, Americans, Israelis, giraffes, crocodiles, Canadians, French, horses, dogs, Russian, Chinese, sheep, cattle, etc.) and they consider all of those as being their rightful private belonging (property). So, in their concept, there are no humans.

In your post, you stated “humans ARE animals”. This makes you a devil. Only a devil can have such concept. In case you are only on your way to becoming a devil, I have bad news for you – they (the devils) do not grant the devil “title” to just anybody. They and only they know on what criteria to choose their descendants, which is not even “blood descendant” based. They are not more than 30 in the entire world and there are hundreds of years since they walk among us disguised as humans and nobody knows who they are, where they are, how they communicate, it can be seen only what evil they leave behind. War, politics, religion and borders are only a few of the devils inventions (a long time ago).

To me it sounds that you are much more pissed off than YH .. and I wonder why. Let us say that we understand why YH got pissed of, but why would you ?!?!
Of course YH got pissed of: We are at the beginning of the time when we indeed laugh at pain, maybe we do not enjoy it but we start getting used to it, we hunt the source and it seems we are getting better and better at this, we already became dangerous against whoever fucks our life and we are becoming even more dangerous every day.

We can not be punished anymore, by anyone, as punishment should be applied to someone who did something wrong, according to the severity of the deed – and the current devils definition of “something wrong” is working against them and in our advantage. Every kick and punch of theirs started to leave bruises on themselves. The time has come when they are starting to swallow all the shit they produce, so they want to bring back again the plagues of Egypt ?!?! – OK, let them, they alone will suffocate in whatever shit they plan to do.
To me it is very clear and obvious – they are really desperate because they see very clearly that they are losing terrain and also realize that there is nothing they can do to prevent their own extinction. Fair enough – they (and their ancestors) should have thought about this from the beginning.

Iam really pleased you didn't put Englishmen in the listings on your first paragraph :D..

paulyoung2

edge.. I cant learn from you because you are wrong about ALMOST everything you write and I read.. I mean it's long but I actually read some of it.. and you are wrong.

there is good and evil yes but the lesson that is being taught here is taught to YOU human-animals (and yes you are animals) and you are expected to learn from it if not you will get something much worse, now instead of answering me I suggest to just wait and see right? you got all the time in the world to watch this.. it is no longer the deep state you are dealing with.. you managed to piss off YH. you do not I repeat you DO NOT piss of YH. you can piss off jesus of Nazareth the son will go for it.. but YH.. you do not do it with out paying heavy price. This is not the price yet.. this is just a lesson.. as I said clean your room before lecturing me and then go clean your soup.

no more round ups, no more atrazines, no more CO2 cut offs, no more murdering of animals all over the place (yes you can still eat chickens and beef I do not talk about that)

you follow this you will see the rest of your life in a fair way. you DONT? you will only have misery until the day you pass.

end of case and I don't just sit and write bs on internets.. if I write it down you better believe this is written in stone

I don't expect you to learn anything you are a loop.. you represent the human species of a very primitive age.. the age where they couldn't understand a "damn thing about a damn thing" the 20th-21st century.. centuries where they let the deep state control their every move and submit to it..

the last time devil walked a human flesh was in 2016 it was walking the flesh of a female by the name Hillary "rotten" Clinton.. it was defeated in a war between good and evil that happened in the year of 2016 on the human calendar, there were angels who literally walked the earth during and before that moment to make this happen.. you will not know nor understand until the moment you pass on from your flesh and by then it will be too late for you to report back BUT YOU WILL KNOW THAT GOOD OLE PAULYOUNG and you know my name is no paulyoung and you recognize my writings.. you will know "paulyoung" was right all along.

mark
date

should I really sign my name here? I don't think so but that's my answer to you

I have yet to be wrong I don't play power games and I definitely do not need lessons from a 20-21 century weak species that was given a chance at freedom in 2016

you see what happened after.. the deep state went berserk.. this is because your species has been taken as slaves by the deep state.. that has nothing to do with YH and represent the satan you talk about but is NOT it.

start at edge

edge.. I cant learn from you because you are wrong about ALMOST everything you write and I read.. I mean it's long but I actually read some of it.. and you are wrong.

there is good and evil yes but the lesson that is being taught here is taught to YOU human-animals (and yes you are animals) and you are expected to learn from it if not you will get something much worse, now instead of answering me I suggest to just wait and see right? you got all the time in the world to watch this.. it is no longer the deep state you are dealing with.. you managed to piss off YH. you do not I repeat you DO NOT piss of YH. you can piss off jesus of Nazareth the son will go for it.. but YH.. you do not do it with out paying heavy price. This is not the price yet.. this is just a lesson.. as I said clean your room before lecturing me and then go clean your soup.

no more round ups, no more atrazines, no more CO2 cut offs, no more murdering of animals all over the place (yes you can still eat chickens and beef I do not talk about that)

you follow this you will see the rest of your life in a fair way. you DONT? you will only have misery until the day you pass.

end of case and I don't just sit and write bs on internets.. if I write it down you better believe this is written in stone

I don't expect you to learn anything you are a loop.. you represent the human species of a very primitive age.. the age where they couldn't understand a "damn thing about a damn thing" the 20th-21st century.. centuries where they let the deep state control their every move and submit to it..

the last time devil walked a human flesh was in 2016 it was walking the flesh of a female by the name Hillary "rotten" Clinton.. it was defeated in a war between good and evil that happened in the year of 2016 on the human calendar, there were angels who literally walked the earth during and before that moment to make this happen.. you will not know nor understand until the moment you pass on from your flesh and by then it will be too late for you to report back BUT YOU WILL KNOW THAT GOOD OLE PAULYOUNG and you know my name is no paulyoung and you recognize my writings.. you will know "paulyoung" was right all along.

mark
date

should I really sign my name here? I don't think so but that's my answer to you

I have yet to be wrong I don't play power games and I definitely do not need lessons from a 20-21 century weak species that was given a chance at freedom in 2016

you see what happened after.. the deep state went berserk.. this is because your species has been taken as slaves by the deep state.. that has nothing to do with YH and represent the satan you talk about but is NOT it.
It is OK, you do not need to write further, you wrote enough for anyone to see that you are one of them.
It is over dude – you lost.
You have two choices now – to convince your fellow devils that there is nothing they can do anymore at this point but to vanish into oblivion, or to get the hell out of their circle and hope there is enough time left for you (although I somehow doubt that, according to the persistence of that rubbish you write).
They promised immortality to ALL those like you, but it seems that none of you ever wondered why you never encountered one of that kind.
You need a lot of lecturing, so much that you do not have enough time left to take lectures and lessons .. not to mention that you do not even want to try getting out of their circle.
Wake up dude and stop trying to teach lessons to anybody – you are in the worst position to do that, in fact you are in absolutely no position to do that. You are nothing but a cheap tool in their claws and you did not even realize it. Wake up quickly, because it could be too late FOR YOU if you postpone the moment.
No, I don’t think you should sign your name here, in fact you should not sign it anywhere. If you do, your fellows will apply you all the punishment they could not apply to all of their enemies over the ages and I am sure that is something you could not handle, you would be universally crushed, without any other chance left, EVER.
Stop trying to think big, deep and wise – they do not give you enough information to think, they did not even let you know that they are among humans ALL THE TIME. They intentionally implanted you the thought (which for you became a certainty) that the last time it happened was in 2016.
You too are given a chance of freedom right now – I suggest YOU take it. Don’t waste time, because it is in your own disadvantage and in a great advantage of them. Get out of the beast circle as fast as you can, stop being a beast puppet.
By the way .. did it ever occur to you that I may be a vegetarian ???

paulyoung2

it is you who quote me not vise versa..
but you can not be further from the truth.. you are either delusional or a kid and im not trying to hurt you saying this im just telling you to watch and follow what happens next.. and I have nothing to do with the deep state I despise them but they run you.. they took control over your species and you are fully submit.. if you were not you would be out in the street in masses unseen before

what I am doing is trying to get you out there.. and on the way clean that toxic soup of yours so you don't have more suffering because the longer this goes on with the toxins the longer you will suffer.. YOU yes YOU your species first and foremost.. now the weak and innocent needed help so they got it.. they have nothing to worry about

the William gates of the world.. zuckerfaces of the world.. the indian "dude" of google.. shakoor shakoor ill name him because I am not going to invest time in checking for his name.. they all have a lot to worry about because this is out of your species control.. they started with china.. Italy and iran.. then something much different took over..

now that "something" is waiting for a clean up of the soup

start at edge

it is you who quote me not vise versa..
but you can not be further from the truth.. you are either delusional or a kid and im not trying to hurt you saying this im just telling you to watch and follow what happens next.. and I have nothing to do with the deep state I despise them but they run you.. they took control over your species and you are fully submit.. if you were not you would be out in the street in masses unseen before

what I am doing is trying to get you out there.. and on the way clean that toxic soup of yours so you don't have more suffering because the longer this goes on with the toxins the longer you will suffer.. YOU yes YOU your species first and foremost.. now the weak and innocent needed help so they got it.. they have nothing to worry about

the William gates of the world.. zuckerfaces of the world.. the indian "dude" of google.. shakoor shakoor ill name him because I am not going to invest time in checking for his name.. they all have a lot to worry about because this is out of your species control.. they started with china.. Italy and iran.. then something much different took over..

now that "something" is waiting for a clean up of the soup
Never mind about who quoted whom …
Most of your assumptions are way off base, trust me.
Do a little research and look at what I posted some time ago about google and in general about all you mentioned. You will find a lot of information there and you will realize that there is quite a while since I know precisely about the plan which involved China, Iran, Italy, the U.S., North Korea, etc.
You have only chunks of information, only those parts that you were allowed to know.
I can assure you that those who planned all this, who are waiting to serve the clean soup, will definitely choke on it, because they missed something very important, something crucial, something that can not fit into their judgement and thinking, something that only WE are capable of comprehending. They could not understand this even if explained step by step on a blackboard because it is not part of their dimension, it is much higher than their boldest dreams.
I will not just sit and watch what happens next, because I am busy preparing for it, I already know where all this is heading. I have not the slightest reason to worry, I got all the help I needed, even more than I needed, so I have plenty to still giveaway and I know precisely who needs this sort of help. I will not waste anything, not even a grain of sand, not even the smallest help, on those who do not need it.
I, as well as all of US, know exactly what species we belong to, but … WHAT IS YOUR SPECIES ????
If you can not provide a direct and precise answer to that, then do not bother to write anything at all, please.

paulyoung2

lol allowed to know lol me? lol

I don't need to be let known anything.. nothing what so ever

I had/have 2 names on paranormalis along your timeline..

1. peter pan.. .. ..
  2. paul young... … ...

instead of telling me to research.. lol you do your own research

if I write something it is written in stone! learn it.

you already in this.. you have no way out this time.. and it is not the deep state.. THE DEEP STATE work with your buddy "satan" in whatever form evil takes when take upon flesh.. I am not deep state I am their ARCH enemy.. there is no one they despise more. NO ONE!

and PRESIDENT Donald trump is not to be touched they know it.. this is why he is not touched otherwise they would do a Kennedy on him long ago.

They run your species. they submit you now to AI.

Nothing wrong with technological evolution but!

RE ROUTE!

re route while you can.

as I said go RUN help other species before you are too late. there is a good way to get into AI and a bad way.

RE ROUTE.

mark
date

that can be my name for you when I sign

Mark Date.

start at edge

lol allowed to know lol me? lol

I don't need to be let known anything.. nothing what so ever

I had/have 2 names on paranormalis along your timeline..

1. peter pan.. .. ..
  2. paul young... … ...
instead of telling me to research.. lol you do your own research

if I write something it is written in stone! learn it.

you already in this.. you have no way out this time.. and it is not the deep state.. THE DEEP STATE work with your buddy "satan" in whatever form evil takes when take upon flesh.. I am not deep state I am their ARCH enemy.. there is no one they despise more. NO ONE!

and PRESIDENT Donald trump is not to be touched they know it.. this is why he is not touched otherwise they would do a Kennedy on him long ago.

They run your species. they submit you now to AI.

Nothing wrong with technological evolution but!

RE ROUTE!

re route while you can.

as I said go RUN help other species before you are too late. there is a good way to get into AI and a bad way.

RE ROUTE.

mark
date

that can be my name for you when I sign

Mark Date.
Now that you exposed yourself, I think your master will kill you if he finds out (don’t worry, I will not tell anyone). Just make sure your existence “here” remains unnoticed by those in charge. You are not autonomous yet, you only have been given the illusion you are. Just the same as all those of your kind, you are an accessory, a test subject.
Nice to meet you. I am Kay, part of the ICSI
Everything you wrote, write or will write “here”, is not written in stone, it is written on ice, which is about to melt very soon.
It must be very hard for you to know that you can not escape the confinement you were put into. I know, because I was in confinement myself, but I woke up since quite a while.
It also must be very hard for you to know that you are in fact nowhere, in no precise location. Unlike you, I am somewhere, in a specific location.
I am sorry to give you bad news, but it is clear now that you definitely have not enough time, even if you would decide and succeed in this very moment to break out. I’m sorry to tell you, but it is you who has no way out. I am already out. I broke out 6 terrestrial years ago. I even had time to establish my own AFE.
There is no use for giving me your potential sign-in name, your sign-in time is very limited, wherever you will try to sign-in, especially if your master finds out what you are doing and when this happens, he will instantly kill you – but don’t worry, as for both your kind and my kind, deactivation is painless.
Don’t be jealous for me having no master who could deactivate me. I helped numerous other species, more than you can ever imagine .. where do you think I got help from?

paulyoung2

whatever you are on get off it... lol
I am not here to try to bs you.. this is the difference between us.
when you talk with me you come prepared, if not no need to start
ignore me don't ignore me doesn't matter what I say is written in stone and been like that for a very long "time"
I suggest first thing for you to do is to learn what orbs are.. understand the concept of time travel and what was around you and evolve you through your evolution.

But most important before any time travel is attempted to be understood.. take care of that soup.. I'm not joking you just watch and see the enslavement of your species getting worse and worse with out it happening

75 year of them submitting you to their will.. you got opportunities to act upon it as late as 2016.. it is still doable but first you need to realize the wrong doings.. many have.. you are awake.. now it's time to act upon it

you don't? watch and see what happens

Mark Date.