Solutions for human suffering

start at edge

whatever you are on get off it... lol
I am not here to try to bs you.. this is the difference between us.
when you talk with me you come prepared, if not no need to start
ignore me don't ignore me doesn't matter what I say is written in stone and been like that for a very long "time"
I suggest first thing for you to do is to learn what orbs are.. understand the concept of time travel and what was around you and evolve you through your evolution.

But most important before any time travel is attempted to be understood.. take care of that soup.. I'm not joking you just watch and see the enslavement of your species getting worse and worse with out it happening

75 year of them submitting you to their will.. you got opportunities to act upon it as late as 2016.. it is still doable but first you need to realize the wrong doings.. many have.. you are awake.. now it's time to act upon it

you don't? watch and see what happens

Mark Date.
… never mind …
Just erase everything you got from me.

paulyoung2

you will find peace.. actually quite few of you if you are ready mentally can find it.. by simply stepping into bold street at the right moment.. when is the right moment I will let the ones who attempt it figure it out. Your species being enslaved is not some joke I make up or do it for enjoying myself purposes.. I don't enjoy saying this.. but it is what it is.. you think the Nazis were just gone with the wind? you think the deep state is some imaginary syndrome? as I said for 75+ human years you been actively interfered with in significant way ! I repeat SIGNIFICANT way. I am solely speaking about your core timeline.

Now yes the agencies do sit here and all over the net. ITS THEIRS!! they made it public.. it is not zuckerface and gates.. those are runners of the deep state.. but lots of what you are told are pure and utter lies that includes a lot regarding to science you have yet to discover officially but known for a long time among your military industrial complex.

You are slaves. I know it is sad to realize.. I know shadow banning become a norm and you are all getting used to it and don't really care as long as you have your little iPhone syping on you every second of the day.. but the fact remains the fact.. you have been slave in a very serious way for 75 human years.. and this is older than 99.9% on this site.. this is a human life time!

I know its hard to admit and very sad to face but it is what it is.

start at edge

you will find peace.. actually quite few of you if you are ready mentally can find it.. by simply stepping into bold street at the right moment.. when is the right moment I will let the ones who attempt it figure it out. Your species being enslaved is not some joke I make up or do it for enjoying myself purposes.. I don't enjoy saying this.. but it is what it is.. you think the Nazis were just gone with the wind? you think the deep state is some imaginary syndrome? as I said for 75+ human years you been actively interfered with in significant way ! I repeat SIGNIFICANT way. I am solely speaking about your core timeline.

Now yes the agencies do sit here and all over the net. ITS THEIRS!! they made it public.. it is not zuckerface and gates.. those are runners of the deep state.. but lots of what you are told are pure and utter lies that includes a lot regarding to science you have yet to discover officially but known for a long time among your military industrial complex.

You are slaves. I know it is sad to realize.. I know shadow banning become a norm and you are all getting used to it and don't really care as long as you have your little iPhone syping on you every second of the day.. but the fact remains the fact.. you have been slave in a very serious way for 75 human years.. and this is older than 99.9% on this site.. this is a human life time!

I know its hard to admit and very sad to face but it is what it is.
Those stepping out into the street at the right moment (at “their” right moment) will be sitting ducks, no easier target. So, when you will give the signal, do not expect the streets to get crowded, because they won’t and this is because the exact reason I mentioned before – there is something crucial that “they” missed and “they” missed it because it is beyond their comprehension power (system). The masters will consider this a failure – your failure .. and then where are you ?!?!

paulyoung2

^master shamaster.. there is no sitting ducks.. if you don't try you will never find out.. there is no signal to give.. the deep state needs you as slaves you got to understand it.. what you need to do is rebel and make it loud and clear you rebel..

but it has nothing to do with that I said about bold street.. nor about antartica.. you let the deep state dictate your lives.. this is why you cant even get into antartica.. you just cant.. anyone who ever got there was organized trip and very specific to specific locations on the edge of the continent.. and the most insane thing is that YOU NEVER QUESTIONED IT LOUDLY AND FORCEFULLY.. you just agree that the land there is closed by all countries.. for the penguins to live happily ever after lol while the penguins in reality couldn't give a flying fu ck if you are there or not.. the reality is that friends and foes all protect that zone because if the lie is discovered.. there is no more human species as you knew it up to 2020s... this is why

they spoilt you with iPhone lol they gave you some good ole iPhone made sure you are super addicted.. thumb up thumb down.. most will commit suicide if their phone is lost or if they cant have it for more than a day (an hour in the case of zoomers).. they know nothing else..

yoru species is in deep trouble.. I just hope you realize you got to get out of it in your timeline.. you got all the help in 2016.. it is up to you now

re route..

clean your soup

and on the way clean your room.. or don't lol doesn't matter to me I like messy rooms but def do the first 2..

start at edge

That is a very peculiar conclusion. All I have to say to that is: I do not have an I-Phone … nobody here has an I-Phone (just BECAUSE they do not want to be spied 24/7).
You keep saying “wait and see what happens”, you’ve said that numerous times.
… Now … you made it clear for all of us that you are not willing to share WHAT will happen …
Could you at least be so kind to enlighten us and reveal WHEN it will happen ???

paulyoung2

it doesn't happen if you clean the soup. I cant tell you a date its not a date its a process.. just like the Egyptians got in pharaoh era.. only worse since you unlike them don't have the ability to live in nature and off nature with respect.

now im not crazy peta.. or whatever organizations out there who go to extreme to a point they want a penguin in antartica to have a vacation home and pension.. I am simply stating what happens if the toxins are not cleaned out of the soup YOU created

we never had this soup in prior centuries. you can check into it.

so.. if you remove the ingredients of the soup.. or attempt to and succeed you will have it gone like NOTHING ever happened

if not.. you will bare the baring

I told you guys you managed to piss off YH not jesus of Nazareth.. he is the son he is ok with you.. I'm talking YH this cant end good

now yes everyone can dismiss it of course like you always do every century ALMOST.. but as I said fathers sins and sons will pay the price.. we like all species getting respect on earth.. even EVEN the cows and the chickens you eat and the pigs who give you the insulin you use or the valve you use in order to be able to live in your flesh.

it is simply natural justice

Mark
Date