Solutions for Natural Climate Change

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have very intelligent solutions about how to adapt to natural climate changes, but nobody will listen to me because I'm not a celebrity. Of course, my solutions require money and politicians refuse to spend it properly. (Example, why doesn't Louisiana have a storm wall like Holland does?)

I personally have to no idea if the Earth is really heating up. Someone told me that they read 2025 will be our maximum. Can't be THAT bad in 3 years, then. BUT.... if people are concerned Earth is heating up, here is what to do:

Pretend money and greed aren't the issue:

Biodomes.

Crops with temperature controlled domes
BIg cities with Domes.
Dome houses with sealed windows and climate controlled

I'm fine with exploring Mars. It's a human instinct to enter space, but spend some money logically on Earth to ADAPT to natural climate change.

Humans spend so much time whining, hating, and blaming Trump when they should be putting their energy into thinking about how to adapt to the future.

Politicians DO NOT CARE. NONE OF THEM DO. *THIS* my friends, is why humanity is doomed.

Just my humble opinion.

TimeFlipper

I have very intelligent solutions about how to adapt to natural climate changes, but nobody will listen to me because I'm not a celebrity. Of course, my solutions require money and politicians refuse to spend it properly. (Example, why doesn't Louisiana have a storm wall like Holland does?)

I personally have to no idea if the Earth is really heating up. Someone told me that they read 2025 will be our maximum. Can't be THAT bad in 3 years, then. BUT.... if people are concerned Earth is heating up, here is what to do:

Biodomes.

BIg cities with Domes.

I'm fine with exploring Mars. It's a human instinct to enter space, but spend some money logically on Earth to ADAPT to natural climate change.

Humans spend so much time whining, hating, and blaming Trump when they should be putting their energy into thinking about how to adapt to the future.

Politicians DO NOT CARE. NONE OF THEM DO. *THIS* my friends, is why humanity is doomed.

Just my humble opinion.
I will always listen to you Paula, its just a shame none of us can hear what your lovely voice sound like again :)

MODAT7

@PaulaJedi: I'm listening, but you pretty much hit the nail on the head. Expanding a little bit...

Climate worshipers don't really have a platform without mass hysteria (like most liberals). They've claimed doomsday multiple times now without anything happening. In the 1970's it was global freezing. By the early 1990's we were all supposed to be living in an arctic wasteland cannabilizing each other. I always find that one funny... but the climate worshipers tend to get bent out of shape by it.

If you really look at "inconvenient charts" that are properly aligned, the warming isn't so bad. This planet also has natural cycles, and we're coming out of a recent bottoming. Many of the charts started moving before the industrial revolution some 2 centuries ago. A lot of the charts are built upon speculation with very little science behind them, but they're presented as absolute fact.

Which reminds me... one of the funniest things I saw on the news had this "professor" stating that we were coming out of an ice age, and then the next clip he was saying that man made global warming would destroy us all!!!

Hmm...
Coming OUT of an ice age... Warming...
(durrr... I don't se it...)

I personally don't care for the storm wall ideas. I realize in an established city that people can't really just get up and move, so they need some kind of protection. The problem is that water always wins, especially with poorly maintained barriers overseen by politicians who don't care and spend the money elsewhere. It's only a matter of time before another big failure. After hurricane Katrina, New Orleans really should have abandoned some of the flooded areas that were 100% ruined and just moved those parts of the city to higher ground. Most people don't like hearing this, though. If the politicians left it and replanted a lot of the local vegetation in the flooded areas, they would have been herolded as heroes of the environment.

Your bio dome ideas aren't very implementable. I live in a large metroplex. A single dome would be a mile high and 30 miles or so in radius. I think what you're getting at is more along the lines of decent house and building construction with plenty of insulation. That is very doable, although most implementations are still sloppy. It will get better with time.

There have been some ideas presented for a type of open skyscraper where there are planters on each level that can grow local food. There have been some tests with a normal skyscraper with the windows still closed up. They successfully used blue and red LED lighting for indoor growing year round. Some of it was done by hydroponics. I thought that was interesting. Some skyscrapers are making "green rooftops" by planting vegetation, including vegetable gardens. This could be expanded on quite a bit.

In my readings this week, I came across a story of a northern farmer using a 30ft pyramid shaped greenhouse to grow some of his fruits and vegetables. Supposedly the pyramid really increases the growing. I'd like to see more testing on this.

In the next hundred years or so, our genetic engineering skills will improve greatly. We can make more robust crops that grow faster in mediocre soil and use less water. I'd rather not have Monsanto lead the way, though, if you get my drift.

Some people say we'll abandon Earth for Mars. I have to wonder about those people. Earth is already easily inhabitable and Mars is a barren wasteland. It isn't that hard to re-terraform Earth to fix climate problems, but then the climate worshipers won't have a platform to holler and scream about. They don't want solutions. They just enjoy hating people who aren't of their religion.

Some of the conspiracy theorists say HAARP is being used to control the weather in a negative way. I believe there is a high possibility of this. If used correctly, it could generate rainfall somewhat reliably and global warming won't be an issue. But then again, the climate worshipers won't have a platform to holler and scream about.

For the record, I really don't care about global warming, but I am anti-pollution. I just don't see CO2 as pollution. There are far more dangerous chemicals we should be focusing on first.

Politicians only care about power, control, and stealing your hard earned money by any means they can. That's why we're in a bad inflation cycle right now... 100% man made stupidity. ...and this is leaving out all the more plausable conspiracy theories. I think politicians should be publicly flogged for every bad decision they make. That would keep out most of the lying manipulators and send them back to selling used cars.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I suppose we could get rid of all the greenhouses. Greenhouse gasses need a greenhouse to do all this proposed massive out of control global warming. Without that greenhouse container the scientists have demonstrated there is no way to contain the heat. Just remember, hot air rises. with no containment in our atmosphere.

Wind7

Staff

Biodomes.

BIg cities with Domes.

Just my humble opinion.

I support this message because it makes (a) perfect sense.
I say (a) in that all spoken truth these daze, has been made into abstraction.

The renown They have made it perfectly unclear that (The) perfect sense does not exist.

It's because it makes perfect sense, things such as this when brought up
to our (alleged) superiors, go by soooo unnoticed.

(Point to ponder)

Are we (humanity) in preparation for something that really is out of our control??
This is the question.

But of course, these questions take care of themselves when called a conspiracy.
To call it out as conspiracy, is not an answer.

What would you call an answer that continually solves itself with non-truth?

This is why we...The people...Seem to never have a say anymore.

Welcome to that particular corner of the round room.

**The above statement is by no means an actual statement.
If this had been an actual statement then the whole obfuscation would've been made into quandary
because the renowned they, would have NEVER said so.**

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@PaulaJedi: I'm listening, but you pretty much hit the nail on the head. Expanding a little bit...

Climate worshipers don't really have a platform without mass hysteria (like most liberals). They've claimed doomsday multiple times now without anything happening. In the 1970's it was global freezing. By the early 1990's we were all supposed to be living in an arctic wasteland cannabilizing each other. I always find that one funny... but the climate worshipers tend to get bent out of shape by it.

If you really look at "inconvenient charts" that are properly aligned, the warming isn't so bad. This planet also has natural cycles, and we're coming out of a recent bottoming. Many of the charts started moving before the industrial revolution some 2 centuries ago. A lot of the charts are built upon speculation with very little science behind them, but they're presented as absolute fact.

Which reminds me... one of the funniest things I saw on the news had this "professor" stating that we were coming out of an ice age, and then the next clip he was saying that man made global warming would destroy us all!!!

Hmm...
(durrr... I don't se it...)

I personally don't care for the storm wall ideas. I realize in an established city that people can't really just get up and move, so they need some kind of protection. The problem is that water always wins, especially with poorly maintained barriers overseen by politicians who don't care and spend the money elsewhere. It's only a matter of time before another big failure. After hurricane Katrina, New Orleans really should have abandoned some of the flooded areas that were 100% ruined and just moved those parts of the city to higher ground. Most people don't like hearing this, though. If the politicians left it and replanted a lot of the local vegetation in the flooded areas, they would have been herolded as heroes of the environment.

Your bio dome ideas aren't very implementable. I live in a large metroplex. A single dome would be a mile high and 30 miles or so in radius. I think what you're getting at is more along the lines of decent house and building construction with plenty of insulation. That is very doable, although most implementations are still sloppy. It will get better with time.

There have been some ideas presented for a type of open skyscraper where there are planters on each level that can grow local food. There have been some tests with a normal skyscraper with the windows still closed up. They successfully used blue and red LED lighting for indoor growing year round. Some of it was done by hydroponics. I thought that was interesting. Some skyscrapers are making "green rooftops" by planting vegetation, including vegetable gardens. This could be expanded on quite a bit.

In my readings this week, I came across a story of a northern farmer using a 30ft pyramid shaped greenhouse to grow some of his fruits and vegetables. Supposedly the pyramid really increases the growing. I'd like to see more testing on this.

In the next hundred years or so, our genetic engineering skills will improve greatly. We can make more robust crops that grow faster in mediocre soil and use less water. I'd rather not have Monsanto lead the way, though, if you get my drift.

Some people say we'll abandon Earth for Mars. I have to wonder about those people. Earth is already easily inhabitable and Mars is a barren wasteland. It isn't that hard to re-terraform Earth to fix climate problems, but then the climate worshipers won't have a platform to holler and scream about. They don't want solutions. They just enjoy hating people who aren't of their religion.

Some of the conspiracy theorists say HAARP is being used to control the weather in a negative way. I believe there is a high possibility of this. If used correctly, it could generate rainfall somewhat reliably and global warming won't be an issue. But then again, the climate worshipers won't have a platform to holler and scream about.

For the record, I really don't care about global warming, but I am anti-pollution. I just don't see CO2 as pollution. There are far more dangerous chemicals we should be focusing on first.

Politicians only care about power, control, and stealing your hard earned money by any means they can. That's why we're in a bad inflation cycle right now... 100% man made stupidity. ...and this is leaving out all the more plausable conspiracy theories. I think politicians should be publicly flogged for every bad decision they make. That would keep out most of the lying manipulators and send them back to selling used cars.

The storm walls work for Holland. Holland is a bowl and would be underwater if they didn't do it.

Biodomes - the only difficult part is cost. Anything is possible with money. I do agree about houses, especially American ones. Builders use the cheapest materials they can find to maximize profit. You can feel heat and cold pour through windows unless you fork out the cash for double pane.

I am not really worried about global warming, either, but I feel that if other people are so concerned, they need to spend their energy on adapatation methods instead of trying to stop it.

re-terraform Earth - the incessant tearing down of trees doesn't help, that's for sure.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hopefully Paula the new owner of Twitter, Elon Musk will sort that out...I believe he is already sorting out those insidious Far Left lunatic scumbags with their "cancel culture" and threats towards anybody who "dares" to disagree with them!! :notworthy: :mad:

He hasn't bought it, yet, but yeah, the shadow bans are severe. I had a 24k account once and got almost NO responses. I deleted the account when they removed Trump. I'm back now, but struggling. Big Brother is big on censorship! So, anyway, I posted this stuff on Twitter and nobody cared. Zero. They only care if you fear monger.