Someone is time travelling

Orobos

I've been wondering if someone has been messing with time and history for many reasons.

Around 2010 really weird stuff started happening to me. Like sleep paralysis, shadow people, out of body, thinking the near future, and stuff like that.

One time I was watching a movie, I think it was ghost rider with Nicholas cage, and in one scene he walked past a poster on the wall which caught my attention. The poster was all colors but when I rewinds the film to get a second look it changed into a white poster. Enough of a change to make me think wtf!

Im on a mobile device so I won't type much but I'm wondering if anyone else had seen changes to reality.

I also noticed the berenstein Bears thing. As well as something seems wrong with the placement of New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.

I'm wondering if I popped into a different reality or some changed the past.

Miscellaneous

Oh yes! The berenstein bears (or whatever you spelled that) changed to berenstain (I think. But it was a slight change all right). Some even started debating that some movie, "Inverview with A Vampire" is Interview with THE vampire and not A vampire. I think I rememebered someone saying that some country was displaced too (I have read a similar thread to this in a different forum). Some speculate that we 'bumped' into a different dimension for a bit. (think of those different dimensions/world with a bubble around them. I'm not good at remembering theories but this is how some people imagine it. Now imagine how these bubbles expand and expand. Yeah, I guess that's why some theorists think that we bumped into a dimension). Some think that it's a glitch in the matrix but I don't believe in the matrix so maybe I'll go with the dimension thing. But to the sceptics, they'll lean more on the "it must be just you and your memory" thing.

Miscellaneous

Here it mentions three possible things: It's faulty memory, it's parallel universe/s, or a glitch in the matrix: How you spell “The Berenstain Bears” could be proof of parallel universes

It also mentions how some people say that they remembered that New Zealand is north of Australia, that Nelson Mandela died in a jail cell in the 1980's and that Chartreuse is "something" other than yellow-green.

tflofasho

I'd wish they can tell me to go to Mexico for med school to avoid all he garbage I went thru in life. I can't figure out how I got all crazy when I never wanted to. Maybe I was demon possessed or something?

Tron1

Ok i have noticed some shit too excuse my language but i think those posers do have information regaurdless of who they act like. I have a new subject as well or two. You know those streaks in the sky the chemical spray is Aluminum Oxide. I worked for a law care company i talk about this everyday. The oxide will send ray's from the grass to the sunn to lower the sun's temperature. Little by little and the spray causes the green house effect. Which makes us sick and not make us aware of what's really going on. It is very true. You don't know who your talking to unless you start talking to them. No tflo you weren't a demon possesed. The only demons we have our ourselve's. Whether we choose to destroy chance, luck and knowledge. Which luck is built upon. Take a look at the vegas strip. I have more...