someone knows a ritual or book to forget a person?

Wocker

hello someone knows a book or something to forget a person, that is permanently erased from the mind, as if he had never known that person ever, someone knows a ritual or something that is the solution, thank you

Hilton.P

as for the person who want to forget someone there is a simple trick you can train yourself in . you but the info of that person in behind a barrier when you put things don't want to remember . and the info of what you want to hide is locked into a single word , barrier . but you have to do similar to the spheres with focus and training because you have to visualise the barrier and so on .

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
hello someone knows a book or something to forget a person, that is permanently erased from the mind, as if he had never known that person ever, someone knows a ritual or something that is the solution, thank you

Just my own personal experience on this might help. It's called mind control. It's your head. You get to choose what thoughts you think. You may think that's not possible. Only so if you believe it. You can suppress undesirable thoughts emotions and anything else you don't want floating around in your head. Once you master this, it becomes obvious that you can choose happiness as your preferred mindset. I know meditation is one preferred method to obtain this goal. But I just choose another preferred thought instead of the undesirable thought. For instance if I have an undesirable thought of aggression, I just chill by thinking about the time I was sitting on the beach. Enjoying the warm breeze and the sound of the surf. Of course a pretty girl passes. I catch her eye. She smiles and blushes shyly and continues onward. For some reason this thought is much more preferable to thoughts of aggression.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here it's called the "ignore" list.
Mine's long and I've completely forgotten most of those posters.

Harte

Oh yeah! I'm on your ignore list. I wear that honor like a badge of honor. I had to work for that. It was easy. I just habitually would call you out on the bullshit you continually spout. It was kind of fun. The only reason I still like you is because we have an identical sense of perverse humor. Of course it occurred to me that maybe you don't like me because I mirror what you do to others. Just call it Karma.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Really like what @Einstein suggested. Don't let someone you don't want to think about live rent-free in your head. It's your mind after all, you get to decide who deserves your time and attention. And your thoughts.

I myself often forget I'm supposed to be the one in control of my mind, not the opposite.

Don't let negative thoughts overwhelm you, or undesirable individual take too much place in your thoughts. Sounds easier than it is, but knowing you can be careful and that you can do something about it is a huge step.

TimeFlipper

You are looking for a "quick fix" method, sadly life doesn't work that way...Iam assuming there is a person to whom you still have emotional attachments to that has left you...Maybe the break up was always meant to be, perhaps you created the problems yourself which will prove useful for you in the future, as a reminder of not making the same mistakes again with someone new..

Maybe the other person was responsible for the break up, in which case you will have learnt how to avoid those types of people in the future..
Life is a permanent learning curve, learn from your own mistakes, and those mistakes from the people you are better off away from..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Give it some time and keep your mind busy. Time heals everything. Like TimeFlipper said, there's hardly any quick fix for that. Sadly.