Something strange just happened

Genius

King Ivan
Just a few minutes ago, I was in my bedroom (and I still am) and for a second I saw a tiny creature mabye flied (I'm not sure) behind me and while it did, it moved my phone charger (which was plugged of course) and I also felt something light touch my back. I wasn't able to take a good look at it because it was moving very fast, and because it just suddenly disappeared. I was only able to see that it was white. Has something similar ever happened to any of you?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Were you only able to see it in the corner of your eye?

Wind7

Staff
Yeah, why?

It is believed that peripheral vision is helped through the subconscious to give everyone better sight, like a wide angle lens only with our eyes.

Many people whom claim to be able to see the supernatural may tell the reason why they have these abilities is because they are 'tuned' in to their own subconscious mind.

Perhaps your own subconscious picked up on something or someone in the paranormal state.

The corner of your eyesight is mostly subconscious controlled.

:)

steven chiverton

Just a few minutes ago, I was in my bedroom (and I still am) and for a second I saw a tiny creature mabye flied (I'm not sure) behind me and while it did, it moved my phone charger (which was plugged of course) and I also felt something light touch my back. I wasn't able to take a good look at it because it was moving very fast, and because it just suddenly disappeared. I was only able to see that it was white. Has something similar ever happened to any of you?
sounds like you had a white small fairy in your house l

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Tinkerbell.

Derrick C.

yes i have recently a few days ago in fact, i either my exprience was possible ghost/appartion or grey alien stoping to say hi

Krish

Nice to know....next time our dog barks at an invisible area, I could look sideways....and may be see something...

steven chiverton

good point there ,ghosts etc that people see normally see them out the corner of there eyes , i was once told about a laser like optical illusion thing where you can see an image of a ghost but only out the corner of your eyes

steven chiverton

Yeah, why?

It is believed that peripheral vision is helped through the subconscious to give everyone better sight, like a wide angle lens only with our eyes.

Many people whom claim to be able to see the supernatural may tell the reason why they have these abilities is because they are 'tuned' in to their own subconscious mind.

Perhaps your own subconscious picked up on something or someone in the paranormal state.

:)
a friend of mine told me he went to some place and they had this amazing optical thing going on and if you look at it you cant see it unlless you turn your head so its out the corner as we say it of the eye you cant compare this to the subconscious thing because this was man man