Somewhere In Time

bowtiesarecool

I saw this movie a number of times (Have wife will travel), time travel that is ... LOL.

Well, I will say this and the method in which time travel was achieved for the purpose of this fiction tale is one very interesting way. That is that time travel could actually be mechanized through 'co-trains of self hypnosis'. Studies of such were conducted secretly in the early forties. Unfortunately the results were secret as well.

So, who's to say? I take all things serious here in this forum ... so what say you?

I say: I'd like to know those secrets!

And: Can you please explain the term "co-trains of self-hypnosis". In layman's terms if possible? Ty.

T.A. Walters

The co-trains of hypnosis is that of repetitive affirmation of all thoughts focusing on one energy that has a focus on one particular place or image thereof. Very controversial. But let me also add, very dangerous and can lead one into a vegetative state.

bowtiesarecool

The co-trains of hypnosis is that of repetitive affirmation of all thoughts focusing on one energy that has a focus on one particular place or image thereof. Very controversial. But let me also add, very dangerous and can lead one into a vegetative state.

Ah, ok. Just hadn't heard it called that before. Or heard of that result. Interesting.