Son of God

Creshna1c

I am Son of God. I am here to answer your questions during these times we are in. Reach out to me by saying my name, it will be totally silent to me, ask any question, yes or no, and I'll answer it truthfully. You will be anonymous. Thank you. Angela

Secretman3811

hello there will i able to escape from the future? or not..write back thank you.

label

Delusion : A belief or altered reality that is persistently held despite evidence or agreement to the contrary, generally in reference to a mental disorder.

Humanity has encountered many problems they cannot solve. One can be a small growth in a place one will not really feel and then the doctor will give one the bad news and one will think. "How ? or Why?" The fact that we are surrounded by poisons that will play a part. It is known that some pollution can cause our health to deteriorate to the point of fatality.

However I find it interesting that situations continue despite clear warnings from health organizations. It is like humanity wants to put their hand in the flame before they can accept the fact that they can get burned. We see this a lot lately. We have wars and more countries are escalating, we see how leaders make bad choices based on their ego rather then information. All these things are clearly visible and hard to ignore. Yet people ignore it...

The same is true with truth. Truth gets misrepresented, twisted and ignored. Truth becomes a bad thing and then truth must be mitigated by laws and the like. So do humanity still value truth? Is truth valued by the individual? The answer the first question, No truth is no longer valued by humanity. To answer the second question is truth valued by individuals? To a high degree yes. But it does not come without consequence those that still believe in truth and believe that it hold value is ridiculed and removed by those that doesn't want to hear it. This created a vacuum and this will also have consequence.

What is the consequence? Simple answer is, truth will be realized. This will happen. So unwittingly those that goes against the truth is helping to realize it.

Thus this gives me comfort... I am not perfect I am not even "good" but I try to be. And because of that I for one cannot wait to see the truth being realized because that will be a very scary day for the corrupt. It will be a day to remember and celebrated but it will also be the day that those corrupt politicians will find themselves under the eye of the LAW and the case against them will be very strong indeed.