Schematic Sonic Time Blaster (STB-60)

Art

His headphones are plugged in a Sonic Time Blaster. As you can see, the device seems quite effective at giving you intense experiences. ;)
Seems a guy that is electrocuted. No doubt that with a 110 volts input you feel like that

Briggits Norseff

The capacitor in this schematic behaves like a reservoir. It takes a specific amount of time to fill up. And also a specific amount of time to empty.

In some circuits a capacitor is used to transmit voltage, while blocking current.
Such a nice explaination. I didn't got that much understanding of something. Even though i now reached an undergraduate level, I still forget some concepts. Thanks bro ✨

Briggits Norseff

The Sonic Time Blaster is basically a Sonic Resonator on steroids that allegedly and as stated below, is a pretty good bet for physical time travel.

Information and Instructions

Schematics
View attachment 2163

Another schematics shared by @steven chiverton
no-4-jpg.3846
I have a few questions:

1. Can it be used for Physical Time Travel?

2. Does a grid point is required for its functioning ?

3. Famous Devices created by Gibbs like HDR and Fluxatron also require a TIME PORTAL (along with grid points) for their functioning for Physical Time Travel?.........Does this Device requires a TIME PORTAL too?

4. Does the Pyramid Shape used here is just a feame or a hollow Pyramid with solid sides because the figure shows a 51° angle which doesn't makes sense without hollow Pyramid scenerio?

I am mentioning a few names hope so that they won't mind.

@steven chiverton @Himalayan Hermit @Einstein @Mayhem @TimeFlipper @Art

Thanks in advance 🙂✨

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I honestly don't know much about this device, other than what can be found here.

The STB is pretty similar to the HDR, it's a radionics device as far as I know. So perhaps it shares its purpose with the HDR. It's mainly for astral travel but could be used for physical time travel, under the right set of circumstances. I guess.

Briggits Norseff

I honestly don't know much about this device, other than what can be found here.

The STB is pretty similar to the HDR, it's a radionics device as far as I know. So perhaps it shares its purpose with the HDR. It's mainly for astral travel but could be used for physical time travel, under the right set of circumstances. I guess.
Thanks bro. I have researched a lil bit about HDR originally it was also designed for astral Time Travel but after building up Time Portal and Artifical Grid Points it works as a Physical Time Travel Machine.

steven chiverton

arts been booted he cant talk and most of steven gibbs creations have never been tested and neither is there a single testamonial of any success with any except the hdr and only one for the stm and one vortex design