Schematic Space Time Modulator (STM) by Steven Gibbs

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's the info we have on the STM, its list of parts, and how to build it.

It's a tiny device that is quite reminiscent of the HDR, but simpler.

1640037312432.png

1640037350885.png

1640037371509.png

The pages you just read are from the Tenth Key to the Riddle of Time, a time travel report by Steven Gibbs. You can find the whole document in this discussion:

Here's a couple of links to HDRKID's websites, mentioning or detailing the STM:

Let me know if you have more info, or notice something's missing, I'll be happy to add it.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

Here's the info we have on the STM, its list of parts, and how to build it.

It's a tiny device that is quite reminiscent of the HDR, but simpler.

View attachment 13100

View attachment 13101

View attachment 13102

The pages you just read are from the Tenth Key to the Riddle of Time, a time travel report by Steven Gibbs. You can find the whole document in this discussion:

Here's a couple of links to HDRKID's websites, mentioning or detailing the STM:

Let me know if you have more info, or notice something's missing, I'll be happy to add it.
any stm success by the hdr kid like to hear about them if any

Martian

I'm sorry if this was adressed in the text which I didn't read, but... what are 1.0K capacitors? Capacitance is measured in Farads, and 1 or 1,000 Farads would be far too much for a small device.

FarOutThere

Sometimes capacitors are marked with the capital letter K to signify a value of one thousand pico-Farads, so for example, a capacitor with the markings of 100K would be 100 x 1000pF or 100nF.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm sorry if this was adressed in the text which I didn't read, but... what are 1.0K capacitors? Capacitance is measured in Farads, and 1 or 1,000 Farads would be far too much for a small device.

This is something that Gibbs was unaware of when writing his schematics. He would write the numbers off the capacitor directly to the schematic. For instance 1.0K on a schematic usually means 1000uf. So for years I had a 1000uf capacitor installed in my Multiverse Resonator. I eventually came across this knowledge when reading posts made by HdrKid. To me it seemed like the capacitor manufacturer was using a stock number rather than the value of the capacitor. They were definitely using something that wasn't industry standard. It is standard practice here in the USA to use uf capacitor values on a schematic. If not there then it is assumed to be a uf value. A pf value capacitor is always printed on the schematic.

steven chiverton

This is something that Gibbs was unaware of when writing his schematics. He would write the numbers off the capacitor directly to the schematic. For instance 1.0K on a schematic usually means 1000uf. So for years I had a 1000uf capacitor installed in my Multiverse Resonator. I eventually came across this knowledge when reading posts made by HdrKid. To me it seemed like the capacitor manufacturer was using a stock number rather than the value of the capacitor. They were definitely using something that wasn't industry standard. It is standard practice here in the USA to use uf capacitor values on a schematic. If not there then it is assumed to be a uf value. A pf value capacitor is always printed on the schematic.
here look it up and the letters they have on them to the letter k on a capacitor is for the tolerance only as for resistors the letter k means kilo for the greek work 1000 so 100k means 100,000 ohms and 1k means 1000 ohms but remember if the letter k is marked on A capacitor its for the tolerence like some other letters listed

Attachments

• 4f3a0d20b3926449a53ee8e807a86ce9.jpg
    4f3a0d20b3926449a53ee8e807a86ce9.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 25

steven chiverton

ive built the stm a few times no luck as like allways you have to run the neg ground to a vortex which there isnt any near where i live but since then ive built 2 more stm units and have intergraded a white light amp circuit into it which is also called a round amplifier but another idea i have yet to try out is to tap the positive leed that runs to your navel area with a pair of 1n34a diodes and hit them with a red laser like in my dso 150 sensitive laser detector as that would spike the positive by interfering with its waveform if any this i wonder if it would act as a catalyst to trigger it into doing what you want it to do if the output is dc only then i can inject rf ac into it and then spike its waveform with the red laser to get some reaction .? i suppose if there are so many waveforms what would it really be shaped like if used in a circuit to trigger time travel by laser application

Last edited: