Sparkling Orbs?

Wisdom_Seeker

Right before I found out that I had to have a hysterectomy, I was sitting on the bed after having been sick all day.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw what I can only describe as a pulsating ball of energy float up and out of the ceiling. I just accepted what I had seen & went on with my life!
Then two years later, I had been sick for about a month.
Constantly having chills, nausea, dry heaving, running a fever,
feeling like I had a bad flu bug going on,
I was laying on my side dry heaving, {had been for two days & nights}my beagle dog Pez was beside me on the bed comforting me,
all of a sudden we both looked up & watched a ball of energy like the one before,
hesitate in front of us,
it pulsated so bright with energy that it literally sparkled or so it seemed.
As our eyes were seeing this, we looked at each other,
I said "You see it too?" We both looked back to the wall.
It drifted up, over to the side, back up & through the ceiling.
A second later my husband at the time, said this isn't good, lets go to the hospital.
Had to have emergency appendix surgery!
So like are these angels? guides? spirits/ghosts? or something else?
I must say though the I never felt any kind of fear either time, neither did Pez for that matter!
I feel blessed I was witness to seeing something that is probably rarely seen with the naked eye! It was a very interesting and enlightning experience.
What are your opinions or thoughts?

BlastTyrant

I have heard of the Sparkling orbs or Wisps as i like to call them " pushes glasses up on nose" And they can be attributed to many things, some have seen them while near death and others before possession, I don't believe there to be a General catagory for the little guys but more times than naught there considered healing spirits or warning bringers some have even been know to morph into deceased loved ones and give messages. So if you felt no fear then i would not be concered with them, since they seem to be concered with you :)