Spirit Box “A Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”

Wind7

Staff
I have no idea which is best..(??)

When I was much younger,
I had an experience with a small transistor radio that went slightly off signal because after a certain time of day, AM signals went to a half strength.

I n the white noise created.. I swear I kept hearing 'Hello' ..over and over.
I, well, started talking back. 'Hello?'

'I am here!!' was the reply.
I threw my radio jumped out of bed and turned on my light.

I was about 10 yrs old. (?)

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Everyone has an Ouija Board story..

When I graduated from University I got a job running a Squash Club at the University. Part of my working conditions was to be a 'Student Halls of Residence' monitor (It had some great perks ;) ) One of the downsides was that whenever a Fire alarm went off that I had to go around and check all of the Fire doors. Whilst visiting these doors you would meet a wide range of unconnected people. This was the case one such Halloween night. The alarm went off and I began my journey around the various Halls. As it was Halloween there were lots of Ouija Board parties going on. I remember visiting 4 such parties and even had a go at one of these gatherings. I remember placing my little finger on the glass with at one stage only one other person. The glass was flying around the table and it had nothing to do with me and I don't think it was any of the others.
The really interesting thing about that night was that at 4 unconnected parties the same two names came up. Gemma and Colin, one had thrown themself off a building, the other had drowned in the nearby reservoir. 4 groups of unconnected friends all producing the same two names. I didn't believe that this was coincidence.

Something that has always stuck with me.

I would not do one now and would not entertain having one in my own home.

Krish

The solution to Gemma and Colin is as follows...you may like it or dislike it...

All spirits do their thing...that is given...

But when a large number of people accept those names, it, sometimes, attracts the spirit to see what is going on. Perhaps this is one of those...It is all about Perception of people.

After all, in the greater scheme of things, we are all connected....some one said that in the Universe, it is a singularity...meaning we all are one Mind/Energy...a BIG one...a very big one...

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The solution to Gemma and Colin is as follows...you may like it or dislike it...

But when a large number of people accept those names, it, sometimes, attracts the spirit to see what is going on. Perhaps this is one of those...It is all about Perception of people.

After all, in the greater scheme of things, we are all connected....some one said that in the Universe, it is a singularity...meaning we all are one Mind/Energy...a BIG one...a very big one...

Yes, this is certainly a possibility.

I'm not sure if I like it though. The loss of individuality, the thought that my lifetime would be irrelevant and/or forgotten. Lost in 100 billion other lifetimes :(
.. but a collective consciousness is a very real possibility from what I have learned.

Krish

Yes, this is certainly a possibility.

I'm not sure if I like it though. The loss of individuality, the thought that my lifetime would be irrelevant and/or forgotten. Lost in 100 billion other lifetimes :(
.. but a collective consciousness is a very real possibility from what I have learned.

Thank you...I do not like that either...but for Plant Life, it is combined and then can separate with specific items as self...

For humans, it is individual...but on greater scheme of things...multi-billion years later...we could be hive mind...but it would not happen any time soon...so, i am safe...eh!

Bottom line is - in industry...it is like SAP system for industry...when AI comes in, they all combine to a larger scheme of things...amazing...and thank you...

TimeFlipper

@Wind7 On the AM lower radio frequencies you wont hear White Noise, what you hear is "space chatter" and interference, you will only get the FM very high frequencies (VHF) inundated with White Noise, which is suppressed in modern day radio`s :)..

The reason why your signals on the radio were fading was because at night time as the sun drops down less of the ionosphere (which bounces radio waves back to earth) is radiated, which means the closer the radio stations are to you the signals will be carried further away from you (Radio Luxembourg for example), and the more distant radio stations will be heard better...We call this "the skip" :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

You are 100% correct in your post and your post is very good it's filled with good information that is correct.