Spirituality and draftsmanship

darkbreed

Re: Spirituality and draftsmanship

H.H. : No I'm not saying I believe you have never experienced anything so called paranormal, but it does seem to me you have not been too deep into astral projection and such. Anyway, I'd like to hear about your paranormal experience, so go ahead and tell me about it, always interesting to hear what other people have been involved with :)

Bubbu: Remote Viewing is a method where your body is not asleep, but you are able to sit and write down what you are experiencing and seeing as its being experienced. Astral Projection is when you leave your body, and let it be in a resting/sleeping mode until you return, and at return you can write down/tell about your experiences.

StarLord

Pyro, funny you should ask that. Yes, from my understanding, there is a Wisdom Temple on every plane. The one here is the Katsupari Monastery in the northern Tibetan Mts. Quite a few folks travel there during their dream state to learn.

thenumbersix

I quite agree with the left - right explanation, have used exactly the same book, there is an excellent exercise to demonstrate this on that site : Vase and Face Drawing It has to be done to be appreciated, am not going to give away the ending :D

Can see how this would be a bit of a revelation to someone that is just becoming aware of the concept, but something 'supernatural' is a real experience that is witnessed and can't be explained away how ever hard one trys to rationalise it.

The flip of the mind is just a teaser to what lays ahead, a significant point but does the learning ever end, I hope not ;)

StarLord

There is ALWAYS a plus element to spirituality, there are seven major Planes of consciousness, none of us are greater than anyone else on the path, the only distinction is how long you have been at it.

Heinrich Hundekok

Darkbreed,

Ok, here's my story. The only "real" paranormal experience I've had was on a winter's night in 1998, can't remember the exact date, though. It was experienced by several (at leas two) people simultaneously, except we didn't know that before the next morning.
Me and my girlfriend at that time were staying on a "folk high-scool" (danish concept - I can explain later) for a few weeks. One dark, cold and windy night we stayed up late and walked around the scool in search for other people staying up late.
Then suddenly I was struck or grappled by this terrible feeling that something was there with us. I can't explain it, it was terrifying, and it stayed with me - it didn't go away. I remember clearly we were in the kitchen fixing ourselves a late snack. I had this strong feeling something was going to attack me any moment, and I couldn't even make myself open the fridge - I was afraid something might leap out from there! It sounds silly, I know - but it was SO real! The feeling stayed with me all night, until I finally fell asleep early in the morning. Funny thing is, my girlfriend didn't notice a thing...

The next morning, when all "pupils" (age 18 to 65) meet, a woman told me she'd been sitting up late working on a loom in one of the workshop-rooms. She'd had the exact same experience! Later on one of the teachers (beeing at the same time somewhat of a mentor for me) told us he'd even seen the ghost once.

Well, that's it! I'm not even sure it made me believe in ghosts, but something strange and very scary is definitely going on.

H.H.

StarLord

If I may, That sounds about right for a paranormal type thing. If it happened to me I would research wether someone had either died violently or been murdered there. It's been said many times that some Souls get lost and will not leave the place they died violently or were murdered, it's like they havent figured out that they have died, because to them they are still alive ( and rightly so )

We are Soul. We are NOT our body, the body is just a vehicle. Because we are Soul, some folks that are aware enough can feel the presence of other Souls, though no physical bodies are present, and they can pick up on the vibrations / feelings emanating from them.

darkbreed

I have to agree with starlord. It is to me no doubt that we sometimes can feel the presence of other spirits even if we can not see them. And as you experienced it can be rather unpleasent Could be the spirit tried to contact you and that is what made you feel it being there

thenumbersix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Heinrich Hundekok\")</div>
Darkbreed,

Ok, here's my story. The only \"real\" paranormal experience I've had was on a winter's night in 1998, can't remember the exact date, though. It was experienced by several (at leas two) people simultaneously, except we didn't know that before the next morning.
Me and my girlfriend at that time were staying on a \"folk high-scool\" (danish concept - I can explain later) for a few weeks. One dark, cold and windy night we stayed up late and walked around the scool in search for other people staying up late.
Then suddenly I was struck or grappled by this terrible feeling that something was there with us. I can't explain it, it was terrifying, and it stayed with me - it didn't go away. I remember clearly we were in the kitchen fixing ourselves a late snack. I had this strong feeling something was going to attack me any moment, and I couldn't even make myself open the fridge - I was afraid something might leap out from there! It sounds silly, I know - but it was SO real! The feeling stayed with me all night, until I finally fell asleep early in the morning. Funny thing is, my girlfriend didn't notice a thing...

The next morning, when all \"pupils\" (age 18 to 65) meet, a woman told me she'd been sitting up late working on a loom in one of the workshop-rooms. She'd had the exact same experience! Later on one of the teachers (beeing at the same time somewhat of a mentor for me) told us he'd even seen the ghost once.

Well, that's it! I'm not even sure it made me believe in ghosts, but something strange and very scary is definitely going on.

H.H.[/b]

You are just sensitive to something that your rational mind can't put into a box. Fear is the natural response, not necessarily the right response but we have millions of years of conditioning to deal with.

Is a good thing, you are aware of something new, as with scary dreams, they become less scary over time and with the acceptance that nothin can or actually wants to hurt us...

Keroscene

A few years ago a cousin of mine died in a car accident. I lived with her in the same house at the time and we were fairly close with something I would call sibling rivalry. The night after her death in the car accident I was going to sleep and I turned the lights out and laid down and as soon as I closed my eyes for the first time I heard the loudest scream I ever heard in both ears like someone was right in front of me. My brother and a friend were also in the room with me and i jumped out of bed, flipped the lights and instantly thought one of them had also heard it or did it themselves. I started to try and wake them up but they were very much asleep so I know they didn't hear it but more importantly I was trying to make sure they didn't do the screaming themselves. It was the only paranormal event I ever had and I know I didn't dream the scream because I had just laid down and wasn't even really tired but more bored because I was the only one awake. The only other thing that bothered me was if it was my cousin screaming why did she scream? Why the terrifying scream that I heard? Inbetween the accident and her "alive" time at the hospital (about 8 hrs) she never regained consciouseness so I couldn't figure out why the scream would have sounded so angry and scared at the same time. The most dissappointing part was that neither my brother or my friend heard it even though they were only 15 feet or less away from me. I suppose at least if they heard it I wouldn't be so skeptical of wether I heard anything at all or was in my half-awakehalf-asleep state where my dreams seem most vivid. On a related note I had a second cousin who was in the car with the first when it crashed. The second cousin made it out ok of the first accident only to die a week later in a second accident in where my girlfriend was the driver of that car. My now ex lived through the accident with massive head injuries but has fully recovered since. I've heard people say that the second cousin was meant to die in the crash with the first but have a hard time believing anyone is meant to die at a certain time. The cousins were very close and spent almost all their time together and in that 1week time after the death of the first I spent everyday with the second until the day of her death. It seems many people I have met around my area have died that I have know. I can think of at least 20 that were either related in murder, suicide, or automobile accident. The 6 murder ones involved men and women who were not honest with each other about their relationships with other people and was over jealousy I would think. I live in a fairly rural area and think its a lot for the few people that I actually do know. Anyhoo I always try and think back and wonder if somehow there was maybe someway I could tell that they were going to meet this early end and if I could have warned them to not be here or there at that moment. IDK too crazy I guess to tell if someone could bite it any second. The most recent death I have experience is my brothers roomate died in a car accident in which he was by himself about 2 weeks ago. I don't go to funerals anymore. I'm not sure why, and hope its not of my own selfishness. I don't understand why no one gets mad at me or my bro for not going. It happens so often that someone dies now I'm not even sure if I feel any emotions of sadness or loss anymore. It would be more of a feeling of wierdness that they just arent around anymore. I've also noticed that it usually seems to be the better hearted people who die early, ones that arent mean and rude all the time but people who always seem to be happy no matter how bad things and arent really angels but I would call do gooders. Anyways I just think that anyone can go at anytime or not depending on current physical conditions. I dont think anyone is meant to die at a certain time in all the cases I can think of is because of their own actions. Even in the murder-suicide ones exboyfriend shoots exgirlfriend and new boyfriend it was all the partys own actions that led to the event. Even if the intended outcome wasn't to die it was their interactions with eachother that led to thier demise. I think I also should say that I'm not sure if I believe in God or not. I do believe though that if I am wrong and there is a hell I am going to be very sorry. I feel that my love for for God is more of a fear of burning in a lake of fire for eternity. So if I go to church I can tell him I love him as many times as I want but am really only in love with the person who can save me from a fiery eternity. I suppose then that most peoples love for him is because the alternative is a fiery eternity. How can I fear him when faced with the fiery hell as well? Isn't the fear of burning forever enough to convert anyone? Or maybe its just lights out when its all over, like hitting a switch and just fade to black. That is a much less frightening and emotionally bearing scenario then the one God has suggested, I would think, but then he couldnt scare me into loving him because what would I need him for? If there isnt an afterlife would there still be a purpose for God? I am also sorry I read many posts and my post seems to be an accumulation from them I know it isn't exactly on topic.