Spooky 2 - Rife

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, quick question, I was wondering if a High Frequency transceiver (ie, Ham radio) might be used as a type of Rife frequency Generator? Your thoughts...e.fermi

i'm not familiar with the frequencies used. Rife's website listed them for each type of treatment. But if the transceiver covers the frequencies in Rife's machine, I suppose it could be adapted to use.

I just found A Rife website:

www.RifeVideos.com,The Royal Rife Story, Royal Rife-In His Own Words

Last edited:

titorite

I will always discourage Spooky machines. I am a member of the Rife forum. I was their when the south African guy and his legion of sock accounts came out with the first spooky, going on and on about "distance healing". Basically you send him some hair, spit and fingernails (and money) and he uses his special type of machine on that to cure you anywhere in the world via "Spooky" energy ..... Its horse shit.
The rife machine does generate a field effect and one can increase the size of the field through various methods, (amps, antenna , size of the bulb, logical stuff) One CAN NOT rife fingernails in south Africa and cure a persons cancer in America.

This topic caused a huge controversy on the rife forum, the south African dude was eventually banned and a moratorium was put on discussing spooky bullshit..... but time passed... occasionally a spooky machine will go up for sale (If your looking to buy a used rife machine the Rife Forum is the place to look, it is also a wealth of knowledge related to all aspects of Royal rife and his machines and their derivatives.)

BUT I REMAIN STEADFAST IN MY SUGGESTION DO NOT BUY A SPOOKY they are crap.... in the rife machine scene you will see crap because it is something the medical industry wants supressed. People make fake machines with bullshit claims to subvert the reality of it.

If I could rife people by fingernails and spit I would never of traveled all the fuck over BFE... Also I never charged. I didn't refuse tips because people would insist and it seemed rude to turn em down but if people couldn't give me a dime I did not care, I just wanted the anecdotal evidence case by case and I liked helping people get well.

TL;DR Spooky machines are not Rife machines , they are faking liars.

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
I will always discourage Spooky machines. I am a member of the Rife forum. I was their when the south African guy and his legion of sock accounts came out with the first spooky, going on and on about "distance healing". Basically you send him some hair, spit and fingernails (and money) and he uses his special type of machine on that to cure you anywhere in the world via "Spooky" energy ..... Its horse shit.
The rife machine does generate a field effect and one can increase the size of the field through various methods, (amps, antenna , size of the bulb, logical stuff) One CAN NOT rife fingernails in south Africa and cure a persons cancer in America.

This topic caused a huge controversy on the rife forum, the south African dude was eventually banned and a moratorium was put on discussing spooky bullshit..... but time passed... occasionally a spooky machine will go up for sale (If your looking to buy a used rife machine the Rife Forum is the place to look, it is also a wealth of knowledge related to all aspects of Royal rife and his machines and their derivatives.)

BUT I REMAIN STEADFAST IN MY SUGGESTION DO NOT BUY A SPOOKY they are crap.... in the rife machine scene you will see crap because it is something the medical industry wants supressed. People make fake machines with bullshit claims to subvert the reality of it.

If I could rife people by fingernails and spit I would never of traveled all the fuck over BFE... Also I never charged. I didn't refuse tips because people would insist and it seemed rude to turn em down but if people couldn't give me a dime I did not care, I just wanted the anecdotal evidence case by case and I liked helping people get well.

TL;DR Spooky machines are not Rife machines , they are faking liars.
titorite, it sounds as though you are knowledgeable on Dr. Rife's work, what are your thoughts on High Frequency Transceiver being used as a rife machine ?

titorite

titorite, it sounds as though you are knowledgeable on Dr. Rife's work, what are your thoughts on High Frequency Transceiver being used as a rife machine ?

I know how to operate them and get the most of it when using them, The technical details are above me. BUT if you ask the same question on the rife forum you will get a knowledgeable answer. There we have engineers, researchers, and people like myself. In fact it was there that the M.O.P.A. amplifier was refined and invented.

TimeFlipper

@E.Fermi. May i be allowed to answer your question regarding a High Frequency Transceiver as a substitute for a Rife Machine?..
Some years ago the Americans claimed that they had a 98% success rate for treating upto ten guys at a time in a small room who were suffering from prostate cancer, by using a Radio Transmitter..

The machine That the Americans claimed to have been using, could have been very similar to a Citizen Band (CB) Transceiver..It uses a Non Thermal High Frequency Transmitter operating on 27Mhz..

My idea is this, for experimental purposes only.....Get hold of a CB Transceiver, and an Audio Generator that has a small 10 watt amplifier with loud speaker attached to it....Select the Audio Frequency and waveform (sine or square wave) that you wish to use and send the output from the loudspeaker into the Transceivers microphone, at a high volume...(you might need to attach insulation tape around the microphones transmit switch, or you could end up with a very stiff finger)

I would suggest that you use a small inefficient CB antenna, so that you dont interfere with other people who may be using their CB Transceivers nearby to you.....I mentioned that you use high volume output into the microphone, that is because low power Square Waves will not have the necessary volume that is required to overcome what you may be experimenting with....

Last edited:

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
TimeFlipper, Thanks for the valuable Information I have several HF transceivers as well as CB. I will experiment with these and see what happens...will let you know the results

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
I know how to operate them and get the most of it when using them, The technical details are above me. BUT if you ask the same question on the rife forum you will get a knowledgeable answer. There we have engineers, researchers, and people like myself. In fact it was there that the M.O.P.A. amplifier was refined and invented.
Titorite, Thanks for your input I will visit the website, you mentioned the M.O.P.A. amplifier what is it used for ?

titorite

Titorite, Thanks for your input I will visit the website, you mentioned the M.O.P.A. amplifier what is it used for ?

The MOPA is based off the original Rife designs. Someone in the UK found an orginal rife machine from the Rife company in a closet that had been walled off a few years back. From their folks got ahold of it reverse engineered it, put in modern tweaks , it was discussed on the Rife Forum boards for weeks. It is now available to the public but youll have to by the phantron tube separately but they tell you where you can get them from various dealers.

TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper, Thanks for the valuable Information I have several HF transceivers as well as CB. I will experiment with these and see what happens...will let you know the results

Iam very interested in knowing about your HF Transceivers...My main one is a Yaesu 817-ND which transmits and receivers on all the Amateur Radio Bands from 1.8Mhz, upto 430Mhz...The others are two Chinese Handheld VHF to UHF transceivers, which i always carry about with me when iam out and about :cool: :)..

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
Iam very interested in knowing about your HF Transceivers...My main one is a Yaesu 817-ND which transmits and receivers on all the Amateur Radio Bands from 1.8Mhz, upto 430Mhz...The others are two Chinese Handheld VHF to UHF transceivers, which i always carry about with me when iam out and about :cool::)..
I have a Yaesu Ft 1000 MP that is my main HF Rig, I also have a Yaesu Ft897D that I use primarily for digital (psk31) I also have a Icom 880H digital/voice transceiver and a couple of Yaesu vhf/uhf transceivers, I have an older Ten Tec Omni D version C that I still keep up and running, Been in the hobby for about 25 years I am active in ARES in my county and have been an ARRL VE for a great many years.