SS Voisskoyent

TimeFlipper

Interesting. I think my ship is stuck somewhere like in the movie the Manhattan project or some movie with the word "transfer" in it. They are stuck on the ocean, I can see the glamorous ballroom and servants on it.
You might like this song, Chanson D`amour, performed by a group called Manhattan Transfer that got to Number One in the UK top 10 back in March 1977...Best played with reasonable volume and an adoring lover dancing slowly with you :love:

Creshna1c

You might like this song, Chanson D`amour, performed by a group called Manhattan Transfer that got to Number One in the UK top 10 back in March 1977...Best played with reasonable volume and an adoring lover dancing slowly with you :love:

Well, TimeFlipper, that really has no relevance to my thread, does it.

TimeFlipper

Well, TimeFlipper, that really has no relevance to my thread, does it.
Yes it does actually, you mentioned Manhattan and Transfer in a previous posting, and i did the rest to let you hear that beautiful love song, Chanson D`amour...Hope you enjoyed it :D

Creshna1c

Yes it does actually, you mentioned Manhattan and Transfer in a previous posting, and i did the rest to let you hear that beautiful love song, Chanson D`amour...Hope you enjoyed it :D
Timeflipper, there are images of faces in the background, real light. I saw an ape and people. It could be something to do with time dilation when the video was filmed. Down the rabbit hole for you??? Good luck.