Star Being Swallowed by a Black Hole

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No, it didn’t eat a star while using the hubble. WE were using the Hubble, not the black hole. 😂

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The video didn't work with Firefox browser. Edge browser says I was using adblock and wouldn't let me access content. I wasn't aware the Edge browser came equipped with adblock. Either way though the site was proliferating fake news.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The video didn't work with Firefox browser. Edge browser says I was using adblock and wouldn't let me access content. I wasn't aware the Edge browser came equipped with adblock. Either way though the site was proliferating fake news.

I don't think Edge ever worked. It's crap. LOL. I think the Black Hole Society has you blacklisted.

steven chiverton

the black void of the centre of the black hole looks like the black void of the bootes system where theres no stars so i wonder if the black hole is taking stars and depositing them in a dark void era of space if it dose then it will eventually fill up with new stars vacuumed off from our galaxy and deposited into another empty one from a black hole , and even though they say anything that gets sucked into a black hole dosent escape then why dose it have a gas jet sticking out both sides then

Wind7

Staff
the black void of the centre of the black hole looks like the black void of the bootes system where theres no stars so i wonder if the black hole is taking stars and depositing them in a dark void era of space if it dose then it will eventually fill up with new stars vacuumed off from our galaxy and deposited into another empty one from a black hole , and even though they say anything that gets sucked into a black hole dosent escape then why dose it have a gas jet sticking out both sides then

Good Point.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

You are not supposed to notice those jets. Because then it wouldn't be a black hole.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Jets are formed just before the event horizon by strong magnetic fields from the gas/matter falling in from the accretion disk.

I just love the science articles that make claims like jets leaving the black hole faster than the speed of light.