Star Children

halo2junkie119

Re: Star Children

I think i am. I fit some of the categories. But a lot of them dont apply to me.

Equilibrium

I fit like 98% of it.. :p

i have not had an OBE yet or seen aliens.. No invisible playfriend.. :p and don't practice automatic writing..

Pretty interesting though - so what if we are "star children.." what's the significance?

Omega

I have experienced all but 5 of these described in article, plus have read the other books by Brad.

WTF

I pretty much fit this profile... but how many people out there would also fit this profile? Just a question.

virtualgirl

Equilibrium: I'm not sure. Maybe when they speak of the rapture, we are the ones to be saved, not the "christians".

Omega: Do you feel drawn to space...like your true home is someplace else?

WTF: I'm not sure how many people fit the profile. Maybe they could do a poll or something.

Chaos12

I oddly fit almost all the physical characteristics, and some of the mental ones as well. So what if I am one, than what?

virtualgirl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Chaos12\")</div>
I oddly fit almost all the physical characteristics, and some of the mental ones as well. So what if I am one, than what?[/b]

LOL, I don't know. I suppose we just wait until whatever is pulling at us presents the answer. the feeling of being drawn towards something has been getting stronger so maybe it's forthcoming soon.

Chaos12

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
LOL, I don't know. I suppose we just wait until whatever is pulling at us presents the answer. the feeling of being drawn towards something has been getting stronger so maybe it's forthcoming soon.[/b]

have you heard about the 11:11 theory?

virtualgirl

I see all kinds of numbers, mostly 3:33. I wake up at that time almost every night. But lately, I've been seeing 555 and 11:11 ALOT. A good place to read about them is http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html It has something to do with the sides of the pyramids and seems like the trajectories with space or something. I haven't read it in awhile.