Debate Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God

Carl Miller

Look Jami and others. I do not know anything about gods or goddesses. I only can relate to my own experiences and i can not deny what i have seen. I caree less about the current issue. I just do not know. I only know and can talk about my paranormal experiences. I really do not mind what other people can say about my experiences. It s a personal issue. I say that from what i have seen and heard and at times some of these experiences were validated by others. I told you once gonna tell you again. I once lived in a haunted house. My hair stood on end when i saw the light turning on and then off. I called my neighbor and invited him to watch invisible fingers click the lights on and off over and over again. The same serious minded neighbor shared with me the incredible experience of my cell phone broadcasting a program from the archives of a AM paranormal radio. My cell phone was transmitting a program being aired 3 thousand kilometers away. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I disclosed everything on nderf.org. i posted more than 2 thousand paranormal experiences and had over 42, 000 visits. Relating to these experiences i dare say i belueve in the existence of spirits. But i cannot say anything about the existence of god..

C_jami

I only speak from experience to and I won't dear other. Bless you o have nothing against anyone is just talking ... Everyone's way is different ;) and is nothing wrong about is as this is how is meant to be.

Amin

less people believe in god these days becouse they believe they are indipedent however when the going gets tuff they pray to god deep down from their hearts. the brain washing mashines do work on them some times. but it doesnt mean god wont accept their ,they just need to learn from their mistakes.

C_jami

Carl I had this light on and off a few times in my life. But those was moment of desperation where I pray so hard and I was so hurt that I need it that light on and off to have something to hang one .. And I am shore that the fingers was deep inside me ;)