Debate Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God

Amin

truth is out there to understand the science in Quran and u see what creation means and ask questions later

Carl Miller

The new trends show that people today tend to care less about those once fundamental questions. What meant a lot in the past has little or no importance today. Perhaps i may be giving away my aversion for these religionists, these believers who often take advantage of people's fears and ignorance to manipulate them into their needs. A scientist stating the non existence of god will have my instant sympathy. I guess that by doing so he is contributing to help men find their way themselves instead of depending on intermediates and representatives of a supposed god who is nothing more than the manifestation of our tendency into following gurus.

Carl Miller

Someone may appear and go into proselitism bringing about new sources either from saccharine emotionalism and from Quantum Physics. You can even convince someone by persuasion by emotional blackmail or word gymnastics. If someone does not meet awkward experiences in his or her life. Something radical shocking enough to be transformative to the extent of changing absolete creeds from the past. If someone goes on repeating old formulas following rotten religious mindsets. He or she may prove the existence of god through compelling irresistible ways yet he or she would be only beating about the bush over and over 'over' something boring to death. If you see what i see grown up supposed intelligent men and women trading with god the cure of health or a new job for his younger. Do you exchange a vow to walk 350miles on foot to a certain religious town to have your kidneys cured? I do not know i doubt it only happens in Brazil. Cause i know 'god' only likes wealthy people at least His holly representatives make it certain flattery to those getting into their churches all dressed up and smelling rich perfumes. It s like mexican soap operas although i confess sometimes i may enjoy a mexican soapopera. For all propaganda His representatives are doing God cannot exist and if He exists the way they put it we are in a complete loss.

Last edited:

Rosco..Jones

Disproving Evolution in Less Than 3 Minutes

I see genes as a fractal equation blueprint of sorts. I do find it interesting how starting with a single cell, multiple divisions differentiate into cells with different characteristics and all locating in the appropriate locations necessary to form a functioning organism of a specific type and form. I am inclined to see the finished body as a psychic/spiritual reality that the cells fill in physically as they divide. However, I do not think the argument presented in the video does anything to disprove evolution. Not that I agree with the concept of evolution in its entirety. I have no problem with species changing to adapt to changes in environments. I still have issues on he origins of different branches in the animal kingdom.

Harte

Try read Philokalia I can tell u what exactly if your interested then u can talk about God.... The meaning of God and Jesus Christ is not in the bible. Let me tell you how it is ... Like I read from a cleaver monk... The bible is like the sun .. To look at the sun u need a little shade glass to be able to see it. So is with the bible u need Philokalia to be able to understand :)
Wait...
A Cleaver monk?

Beaver_Runs_Away.jpg

Harte