Steven Gibbs - early work

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs called me yesterday. He told me that he started his work in 1978. That his first devices were designed to increase life force energy. Steven Gibbs lived on a farm in Nebraska.

He did experiments in increasing the life span of rats and mice. This is interesting as he had a rat problem near his barns that he solved with cats. And he told me that a lot of black snakes live near his big barn.

Getting back to the story. He told me that rats expose to a south pole field live 3 years, no magnet five years, and north pole field seven years. Ah yes, they can live seven years on average. He wrote a book on the healing power of magnets.

After that he started doing more work on radionics machines to boost life force energy. This is known as agricultural radionics - where you treat animals using magnets. Basically, the HDR is the result of his early research.

I did not know anything about this, but is makes sense that a farmer would try to use an HDR as a healing machine for his animals, I just never put two and two together until now. This explains why he would be trying to use an HDR as a time machine. Already he was using it for other purposes.

sevensixtwo

I would totally be interested in speaking with Steven. If he has spoken with me before... that would be interesting. Here is the latest iteration. I showed how it generates the fine structure constant and also Einstein's equations. My three fold method is consistent with the C204 schematic. Also, I show something interesting about a spinning wheel.

Himalayan Hermit

Kid,

I thought Steven Gibbs did not start working on the Radionics device until 2 (alleged) time travelers contacted him and left a schematic for him at a video store?

Tron1

it wasn't two time traveler's it was Bruce Perrault that gave him the schematic's. I was told this by three people. I was approached online the other day and someone said they were from two days in the future three day's ago to stop an earthquake from happening. I was thinking maybe he was bs'ing me. See I saw a few movies on that day and it got me wondering. Time Travel might be real but alien's do not exist and there are a couple of hoaxes out there. I called Steven Gibb's three time's yesterday I got one message that said sorry, this number is out of reach. I was like then where is he? There were tornado's that day I called him then called him after maybe no power not charged or is actually Time Travelling and can't use his cell phone. Any idea's?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wow HDRKID, that link you posted is very old!
Radionics In Agriculture

I remember reading old post of yours back then, about the HDR's healing power on grass. It was pretty neat, although I can't confirm or be sure it's all legit or not.

Tron1

nobody listen's to top thinker's. they think we're failure's but we are trying hard as hell to make something work. I am coming up with new ways. to build a fluctuation device. finding flaws in the gibb's device. possible upgrade make it all electronic type. very good idea. anyne can help.