Steven Gibbs New Phone Number

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I stumbled upon this while looking at HDRKID's various blogs all across the Internet.
Hey, just got off the phone with Steven Gibbs. His new number is 785-438-8345. Well, you can now ring em up. Old land line was disconnected and is no longer in service. Steven Gibbs phone number is for all you HDRusers that want to talk to the inventor on subjects many. His favorite subject is time travel of course.
If some of you guys are actually interested to talk to the guy on the phone, you should be able to call him using the phone number below. I know I won't call him, but who knows, I'm pretty sure some people around here may be interested to talk to him and find out more about the HDR.

Steven Gibbs: 785-438-8345

http://hdrkid.blogspot.com/2011/07/steven-gibbs-new-number.html

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What did he tell you? Can you let us know what kind of information he let you know about?

Himalayan Hermit

What did he tell you? Can you let us know what kind of information he let you know about?

Our conversations were mostly focused on the HDR unit, its history, what it does and his experiences. I wanted to hear it from horse's mouth, so we spoke a few times along those lines. There were quite a few things he touched upon, and I don't want to get into whether I believed him or not. To sum it up, he does have a good amount of knowledge and knows what he's talking about. Sometimes, he does seem a bit out there, but if you keep an open mind (unlike what I've seen on most forums like this, ats, and you name it) - you will be forced to think.
I may decide to run an experiment one day :)

HDRKID

Hi HH:
Most of the people that call him are 13 year olds boys with a lot of um TIME on their hands, but getting serious. I believe there is a thriving radionic community that uses certain keywords to communicate with each other if you know what I mean. Still, got an email yesterday from a person who wanted more information on the device. I was getting ready to reply until I saw his name. It was one WANG KOK. Well, I do not believe that is a real person. :)