Steven Gibbs Reports

Lumbergooz

Joe cell, ,,,hmmm,..yup I know that one with SSteel pipes inside each other. But I was not aware it can cover the entire need of the car >>I thought it is same as electrolizer cells on ebay which only add some hydrogen to reduce fuel consumption...hmmm...must have another look.
What about EM prop..anything u can share please ?

Art

After Bruce perrault sonic resonnator very usefull thread, i have search a long time today this thread about story of the white flash. I continue the construction of the artificial huge vortex i have found 2 thinks :
Sinus wave can be remplaced with peak wave of a very short time
The huge magnetic vortex employ 6 transistor in the totality.
The unit can make more than 8 kilowatts of energy with few watt, because of the creation of the mouvment of space, that make a vortex of magnetism.

:). So every machines can works.

A free energy machine is just a coil pulsated with 0 to some kilohertz.
A ufo is a coil pulsated with 0 to somes kilohertz, with orgone capacitors, and desintegration of electrons in the capacitor

A jump machine is two coils pulsated with dephasment from each other with orgone capacitor and desintegration of electron. It is midnight in my country. Good night

buzzmillennium

has anyone in the whole forum got a copy of steven gibbs report ten the tenth key to the riddle of time , i brought this book along with report 6 from gibbs, and never recived any of them in the mail. i've tried to contact hdr kid who i think is in contact with gibbs, to try find out if i can get a copy from him , but he like gibbs doesn't reply . a copy would save me having to chase these reports i payed for but never received , up , i would really appreciate it if anyone has at least report ten

Attachments

• Steven Gibbs - Kabalistic Numerology.pdf
    980.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Steven Gibbs - Riddle of Time 8th Key.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • Steven Gibbs - Riddle of Time 9th Key.pdf
    787.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Steven Gibbs - The Zero Vector plans.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 15