Stick people (Aliens?)

Computerbug

There have been videos of these eerie (If stupid looking) creatures surfacing around the internet. this one being the most intriguing due to the fact that so many people have tried analyzing/recreating it and have found no evidence showing that it's a fraud. What do you all think?

Peregrini

I watched a similar video of an occurrence in Ca. on TV. It was on On Demand on Xfinity.
Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files
S1 | Ep2 Unwanted Visitors/Strange Sightings
Original Airdate: 7/22/10
Two creatures appear on a homeowner's CCTV screen in Fresno, Calif.
Maybe some of you can access it On Demand.

Computerbug

yeah, I watched that on netflix shortly after seeing these videos. The fact that they couldn't replicate it was intriguing.

Rosco..Jones

I do believe that something did happen here. They did leave shadows. Having multiple events of this nature, at different locations, would seem to eliminate fraud. Aliens would be MY best guess.

I thought I could see their outlines through the tree trunks a few times if I looked closely enough. It may be pretty good CGI, its not hard to do if your experienced enough lol

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree that it may be some good CGI, but it looks quite unusual and weird for a fake. The way they walk... I can't think of anything that walks in a similar fashion, it doesn't make me think of anything I know.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
It's neat looking, but I just can't take this seriously with the music and text crap edited in.

Is there a source for the raw footage?

Briggers

Hey People. Just browsing through your forum and had to register to comment on this video.
Personally i cant believe people think this is real! Someone said they cant think of anything that walks similar, well to me it looks like 2 people walking on stilts with long flowing white trousers covering them.
To me it looks like someone overlayed the men onto the cctv footage, look whenever they pass behind the trees, why does the footage suddenly go so pixelly? Maybe to cover up a poor job of the editing?
Also what does the embossing image prove? it cant even pick up the tree branches, how would it pick up thin strings on such a poor quality video?