Media Strange Clouds Appearing in Formation

CDS

My daughter and I were pulling into the driveway. I noticed this weirdness. She shot a short video. I wish we could have shot more but we were on the run...

Any Ideas? Planes don't leave contrails like that, do they?​

TnWatchdog

Over the years I've taken hundreds of chemtrail pictures and have never seen anything like this. Like Paula said, it looks like some type of a message.
It is coming from ground level due to the tree in the picture and it looks like some type of rockets that are omitting smoke in a timely fashion.
Has anyone else in the area talked about this or is there a military base in your area?

TimeFlipper

From what i can see it looks like Morse Code, the letters might have drifted into each other, but from what i can make out the letters are...D E M I S E E H O O E S I I 5 E N H M E H E H S T I N H E E T I H O...maybe somebody can make up something out of those letters, and a number? :confused:

Superman1

Why was she shooting blank sky for 5 seconds at first? :rolleyes:
And why would you stop videoing history-changing footage? :D I dunno.

CDS

Thanks TimeFlipper for your Morse Code interpretation skills!

Someone else also brought up Morse but they were not as skilled as you. Brail code was also mentioned... :cautious:

Superman! ~ I was jetting my 17yr old daughter around for a college summer internship for Architecture... She had forgotten something, as I turned into our driveway is when I saw it. The 5sec's in the beginning is just her trying to get into frame on her iphone. we live on a main road and I was literally blocking traffic. I wish I could have gotten more... :mad:

The flight path these 5 objects were on was one out of Logan airport (Boston). My initial thoughts were, Blue Angels, Thunder Birds or some other similar group. BUT it only represents that in that it was a formation of 5 equally spaced craft. These were not contrails but emitted smoke puffs.

I have seen or heard nothing related to it in the local area news...

TimeFlipper

I suppose it could be a kind of Smoke Signal like the Native American Indians used, but i cant help you with that one mate (n) :LOL:

Superman1

CDS, I see, not a hoax then though I was sure! :confused:
You unexpectedly blew my mind for a minute there, but too good to be true and I think you got it as it must be 5 jets doing controlled smoke signals, ha. Like maybe practice for an air show?
Too bad Morse code couldn't say something, like "We mean you no harm." Sure. :alien:
But hang on, you said 5 equally spaced craft.... as in space craft.:eek:

TimeFlipper

@CDS I had another thought..The SR-72 spy plane is said to be capable of accelerating to Mach 6 by using a type of pulse detonating jet engine, and it can be observed from its vapour trail by continuous white puffs and not the straight lines of normal vapour trails...

During World War 2 the Germans developed a type of pulse jet engine for their V1 Flying Bombs, and if the SR-72 actually exists, then i would think the German pulse jet engine would have been developed further for its purpose...The V1 was very noticeable from its rapid "put put put" sound as it flew over England and the name Buzz Bomb was given to it because of its sound..
V1-Flying-Bomb-Title.jpg