Strange Figure on Wildlife Camera

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
enlargegallery_inactive.png

arrowgalleryright_active.png

arrowgalleryleft_inactive.png

Strange-Figure-on-Wildlife-Camera_reference.jpg

Photo was taken on a wildlife / deer camera in N. Georgia. The camera was set up to attempt to catch trespassers on some property that the owners were observing a light in the woods off from their house at night. We (law enforcement officers) believed the light source were in fact coon hunters during the night (very common for the area). After a number of reports from the complainant and unable to locate any hunters in the area, the property owner put a wildlife cam up. The property owner checked the camera the next day and contacted us to take a look at the pictures. The property owner wouldn't tell me what he thought it was and I wouldn't express my opinion of what I thought it was, for fear that we didn't want the other to think each other was crazy. I have another photo collected from a DNR (Department of Natural Resources) Ranger about the same week on a different camera at a different location that is similar to this picture. As the Ranger said to me, he has never seen anything like it. I just thought this would be something to share with everyone.
--"Dingo"

From: Coast to Coast AM web site - Photos - Coast to Coast AM

TnWatchdog

It's a lit up Mothman...I don't know what to think of it...we are all doomed!

Dr.Bing

enlargegallery_inactive.png

arrowgalleryright_active.png

arrowgalleryleft_inactive.png

Strange-Figure-on-Wildlife-Camera_reference.jpg

Photo was taken on a wildlife / deer camera in N. Georgia. The camera was set up to attempt to catch trespassers on some property that the owners were observing a light in the woods off from their house at night. We (law enforcement officers) believed the light source were in fact coon hunters during the night (very common for the area). After a number of reports from the complainant and unable to locate any hunters in the area, the property owner put a wildlife cam up. The property owner checked the camera the next day and contacted us to take a look at the pictures. The property owner wouldn't tell me what he thought it was and I wouldn't express my opinion of what I thought it was, for fear that we didn't want the other to think each other was crazy. I have another photo collected from a DNR (Department of Natural Resources) Ranger about the same week on a different camera at a different location that is similar to this picture. As the Ranger said to me, he has never seen anything like it. I just thought this would be something to share with everyone.
--"Dingo"

From: Coast to Coast AM web site - Photos - Coast to Coast AM
To me it is A very disturbing thing to see , I do not know why but it is unnerving to me , I have never seen anything like this before I wouldn't even ponder A guess of what it is , I would like to see more pics if it is from A wildlife camera their should be more then one if not several , I am aware of how these cameras operate .

Monk87

Hard to know for sure but my first guess is someone out of frame is shining a flashlight on the guy. I have seen pics come out very similar to this (on other wildlife cams) when a flashlight is involved. Never know though.

BlastTyrant

Hard to know for sure but my first guess is someone out of frame is shining a flashlight on the guy. I have seen pics come out very similar to this (on other wildlife cams) when a flashlight is involved. Never know though.

I agree here, the figure isn't transparent which would eliminate anything spiritual or ghost, Potentially a Bright flash light in combination with flash from the Night vision on the trap cam.

The only thing that has me doubting the flash light theory is it looks like he is turned away from the trap cam, but it makes me wonder if he has anything reflective on, perhaps some of the masking spray for hunting is causing the Infared light to reflect off it goofy, but i do agree it seems to be a reflection of some sort from the individual.

Khaos

where the wild things are
mayfly1a.gif

Looks like a bug, sitting on the camera lense, since the camera has nightvision, the bug is reflected and appears bigger than it should. Mayfly perhaps.

Similar things have happened in the past: