lordalmighty1

this is more an unidentified falling object rather than a flying 1

supposedly 1 triangle shaped ufo, i feel it is more like 3 crafts in formation
!

white circle shaped craft moving fast
!

this last vid was taken yesterday ;)

TnWatchdog

During the opening night at the London games during the fireworks, a UFO did a fly by. Were they checking out the best the nations of the world have to offer? The object had a dome and is disc shaped. This has been all over the Internet today...like anything else, is it fact or fiction? Maybe the aliens want to show themselves during prime time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JdI5TxLejA&feature=player_embedded

BlastTyrant

The overall sightings of UFO's have increased over the past few years, alot of believers would like to think that its them getting ready to finally show them selfs to us, perhaps at the end of the olympics? Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun!!!

Really what better time to make your self known when the whole world is watching?

JasperMoon

I'm going to add a sighting here. Last night I went to a Rick Springfield concert in my area. We had a lot of people there last night. Well, to make the story short and to the point, toward the end of the show the stars were coming out. As I looked up, the second or third time, I saw this very bright star right over my head. It was moving very slowly. I at first thought it was a plane just taken off from the airport near us from Rochester, but it wasn't. As I watched, it slowly moved across the sky, and then slowly it ascended up, up and up until it became a pin point and disappeared right into the heavens. This was my first UFO sighting in a very long time and it was exciting! When I told my sister, she quipped maybe they are Rick Springfield fans! Ha ha. But it was so awesome! I can't wait to see another one again.

Justinian

Ah I'm kind of thinking more that cameras and video recorders are just so common now in places that couldn't afford them before.

BlastTyrant

I'm going to add a sighting here. Last night I went to a Rick Springfield concert in my area. We had a lot of people there last night. Well, to make the story short and to the point, toward the end of the show the stars were coming out. As I looked up, the second or third time, I saw this very bright star right over my head. It was moving very slowly. I at first thought it was a plane just taken off from the airport near us from Rochester, but it wasn't. As I watched, it slowly moved across the sky, and then slowly it ascended up, up and up until it became a pin point and disappeared right into the heavens. This was my first UFO sighting in a very long time and it was exciting! When I told my sister, she quipped maybe they are Rick Springfield fans! Ha ha. But it was so awesome! I can't wait to see another one again.
Still to this day i cannot recall if i have ever seen one, i am sure i may have but don't remember :(