Strange sky sounds around the world?

Samstwitch

To me, this sort of sounds like noises from a Saxophone, as if it has been amplified and distorted a bit. If you are familiar with tones of a saxophone, listen to the sound as see what you think.

I'm not saying that's what it is. If this is a real sounds outside somewhere, and it's not a hoax with a saxophone or something else...well, it's very disturbing, and I have no idea what it really could be. :eek:

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

To me, this sort of sounds like noises from a Saxophone, as if it has been amplified and distorted a bit. If you are familiar with tones of a saxophone, listen to the sound as see what you think.

I'm not saying that's what it is. If this is a real sounds outside somewhere, and it's not a hoax with a saxophone or something else...well, it's very disturbing, and I have no idea what it really could be. :eek:
If you look closely, you will see a saxophone player sitting on the porch...just kidding. I think the ELF waves generated by HAARP is what is causing the weird noises being heard around the world. According to what I have researched there are more than one HAARP location and they may have something to do with it. There are various articles and videos on the subject, which I feel has some logic to it. It is like if we build and use something that is not normal we may get results, such as sounds that also are not normal. Maybe it will be like the movie, "The Happening"...we hear a certain sound and we opt out.

Moonshine

There is a location were a neighborhood in Canada hears it all the time .... Joe Rogan went and checked it out

TnWatchdog

There is a location were a neighborhood in Canada hears it all the time .... Joe Rogan went and checked it out
I watched the vid by Joe Rogan as my daughter called me about it. I found it interesting until the last few minutes as he claims the chemtrails look like clouds, cause they are clouds. Up to that point the video was interesting but that statement is BS as this is my area of interest and I know better...it doesn't make sense as chemtrails are not real clouds. I do believe that HAARP has something to do with the weird noises out there...the people in control are just trying to brainwash everyone on other issues using media and celebrities too do it.

Last edited:

Jeremiah

My mother brother and I, along with neighbors and friends heard this sound about a year ago . It sounded almost exactly like that, and only lasted about a minute. (I live in Delaware) I don't know if this sound and the one I heard are related, just figured I'd give my 2 cents and say I heard that same thing. Video may be legit.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I've heard that sound before... Here in Michigan, though it sounds like its farther off in the distance, but you can still hear it. Perhaps its coming from our neighbor to the north...

This video gives a good example, notice how the sound is similar to the video in the OP? Now notice how its farther off in the distance? That is what I've heard in the past.

What I find interesting about these sounds, is how some people are aware of them, but others are oblivious and just go about their normal routine. Why is that? I wonder if the sounds produced target only a particular location, controlling the mind of a group of people, leaving them oblivious to what is going on.

Makes sense for our country, how everyone seems to be totally oblivious to our rights being stripped daily and the country headed towards a police state, yet there are those of us like myself who are well aware of what is happening.

It was back in 2009, I was living in a small town, outside of the city and I heard low rumbling, humming sounds at night. Some told me it was the nearby transformer station, well one night I went out to the station. Entirely different sounds.

Last edited:

Samstwitch

Those sounds are creepy :eek: and they are the same in different locations! It almost sounds like giant UFOs rubbing against each other. I have no idea what could be making those sounds.