Strange Youtube Video Genre !

TimeFlipper

:oops:

A bit alarming, frankly...

@Wind7 I cant imagine you working that fast Windy, making your atomic bomb shelter...OK OK, i know the film was speeded up at those times :D

Just to remind you, atomic bombs are detonated from a height of about a quater of a mile from the ground...The blast pattern is sideways not downwards to create maximum damage to surrounding buildings etc etc..

The very first test of a small atomic bomb was conducted on a wooden tower standing about 30 foot tall where the bomb was situated and detonated...However, the base of the tower was still intact at a height of about 3 feet, proving the atomic bomb has a sideways blast pattern...

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
@Wind7 I cant imagine you working that fast Windy, making your atomic bomb shelter...OK OK, i know the film was speeded up at those times :D

Just to remind you, atomic bombs are detonated from a height of about a quater of a mile from the ground...The blast pattern is sideways not downwards to create maximum damage to surrounding buildings etc etc..

The very first test of a small atomic bomb was conducted on a wooden tower standing about 30 foot tall where the bomb was situated and detonated...However, the base of the tower was still intact at a height of about 3 feet, proving the atomic bomb has a sideways blast pattern...

@TimeFlipper

I haven't moved that fast since I dropped a live leech on my bare foot. ;)

I have indeed made a bomb shelter.

It's impervious to fallout....water.....smoke.....and it kills anything that tries to eat it.

1646926997809.png

Makes one hell-of-a barrier I tell ya!

It even keeps bill collectors away!

;)

(Now....Back to our regularly scheduled program....)

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper

It's impervious to fallout....water.....smoke.....and it kills anything that tries to eat it.

View attachment 13933

;)

I can commiserate with you regarding those damn pesky scummy leeches Windy, although after a swim abroad many years ago while trying to act like Tarzan in front of several lovely ladies, i had several of those pests attach themselves to a very "sensitive" part of my body :eek:

Fortunately one of the lovely ladies dashed to her home and fetched a large amount of salt that she insisted putting onto my "sensitive" part for me...Honestly Windy, i had no choice in stopping her doing what she wanted to do, although i felt a bit embarrassed when the other lovely ladies watched her putting the salt onto me :oops:

Bones McCoy

@TimeFlipper

View attachment 13933

;)

People sometimes use these things as bomb shelters.