String theory, should you take it?

lamdo263

I can only describe by the course that I'm taking now, is that modified string theory is a similar process of have one's teeth cleaned via access through that same person's anal orifice. However, with new assistant devices now being made to both PDAs, cell phones, the mini raspberry pi computer, all attached to modified carry along batteries, one has to, must know a little of the matrix of space string theory.

There's a number of sources there, but now, in this new chapter of time travel, I do suggest this measure of EDU. If you can't replay how you got to your destination, then you may not be able to get back to it? "Cheers and good luck and safety to all".

lamdo263

It's easy for me to waltz through here saying things, but think first software you're running Windows, Python ets. Then drivers, what can you carry in the pocket of your outfit so that you don't get noticed, a Pie Raspberry and so on. Lastly the tracking from your cell phone and or display, etc. that exactly lets you know where you've gone.

This thread posting is in error too. Should be, since I'm going to time travel, or reality jump, should I take quantum dynamics, physics and or spatial matrix as well?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37954195/upgrade-version-of-pandas

raspberrypi.org bing.com/videos bing.com/videos https://www.bing.com/th?id=OP.ps/4ZJv7/SFAhw474C474&o=5&pid=21.1&w=148&h=148&qlt=100&bw=6&bc=FFFFFF

lamdo263

What I've given in links, is the base work to fashion one's own time and space mapping device. The way to work this, is that per link only go after what you know will work to a desired point and then stop there. Do this with each link, then quit for a day or two. If you want to come back here in order to discuss the possibilities, then do so. Regards Lamd

TimeFlipper

The last issue or need with a cell phone PDA, is by sensor use, to be able to track and make a map of time space. This will take both programming as well as technical skills. cell phone to PDA - Bing battery to power both cell phone and PDA - Bing running a graphic program on your cell phone - Bing solid state acceleromiter - Bing map reading garmin to cell phone - Bing

Nice idea, but at present spacetime is not a physical thing that can be tracked and mapped out :(..
Spacetime is a mathematical model which fuses the 3 dimensions of space and time and the 1 dimension of time into a single 4 dimensional manifold (wiki) :)..

lamdo263

Nice idea, but at present spacetime is not a physical thing that can be tracked and mapped out :(..
Spacetime is a mathematical model which fuses the 3 dimensions of space and time and the 1 dimension of time into a single 4 dimensional manifold (wiki) :)..
Yes it can if one has a graphic active data-point. I'm waiting for more to read on this and then come back to the posting. Thank you.

lamdo263

Mini-lecture: Because of jump point entries into time and space, how one goes about recording as to how they got in that time space slip to begin with, would center on one, sensory instrumentation with the ability to record that entry a technical digital information given out and two, a program, that regardless of the physical state both the time traveler chronaught and their device is in, records this gathered data and composes a multi-dimensional graphics data structure. Very simply put, this requires a written program.

2.Because of the need for a computer, the hybrid PDA or personal data device now hybrid with a cell phone, one can purchases as just one piece. They manufacture a double unit, so one, unless there's a technical consideration, have to purchase both.

3.Because entry points into other dimension can be at any locale, the instrumentation only records the entry points location, whatever plan of geometry this might be? The sensor array then records this to a graph that when downloaded back into a computer, simply shows the route that person had taken to get to their target destination.

4. I've included o in the links a solid state electrical accelerometer, which was once known as a spring balanced motion accelerometer. This example means, if one can house a number of spatial as well as electrical field sensors, gravitational sensors on their going into other dimension recording hand held assistants, then that track can be played back as part of a graphics program.6.Note that Bajak and Tesla dimensional and distance jumping devices, are shown to be able to calculate both distance and power requirements, but there is not an interspace graphics package program, to be able to demonstrate this ability as a { What have I done, how to get there program? }, in order to be able to show others.

5.One critical requirement in using these sorts of systems, is since the personal energy quotient is not determined here, or what that travelers on surface energy quotient is to the state of a carried battery pack, then what is the chance of discharge and or depletion of that battery pack, when a person is in the act of jumping dimensions?

6.The building of such a jumping recording device, I feel is more than possible. What is of difficulty is the composition of a flexible recording multi-dimensional grid track system, for an altered reality data stored point.

Lastly how the Bajak circuit works, is a super-loading of a person's outside scalier component, to the point to where the energy envelope created around them can no longer stay in their resident time and space. So that energy envelope simply travels to another time and space energy place, or lateral slide location, however not in the same dimension. This mode of travel differs from The Steven Gibb's time portal, to where a tailored specialized it seems fixed window, to other times and places can be opened up. So the Gibb's Portal, is more or less for the time it exist, is just a window that one can go into. I don't know about getting back however?

Both the carry along Bajak, the personal Tesla point to point jump unit, have the ability for short point jumping, but as of current knowledge about them, unless I do not know of this potential, a way to record the jumping data as a data bit store point, so the methods of travel can be recursively post jump, be examined.

On items similar to the Gibb's portal. There was one use of a unit built in a laboratory that went into a past active ice age and killed laboratory personnel by suddenly freezing some to death. This was an environment measure at 150 below zero Fahrenheit. And an incident in Los Angeles, to where a group of talented teenagers, built a non-safety compensated large portal window and dialed into a radiation conduit in time-space, again, also killing a number of these youth in the room.

I'm not trying to detract from Gibb's time travel portal use, but it seems that using a portal other than Gibb's is dangerous. All I am attempting to show here, is a at jump locality change, as compared to a semi-fixed to other dimensional change.* Safety protocols, as protective voltage cage helmet, one might want to devise here, to to wandering voltage effects on the brain? Faraday cage - Wikipedia

Please note that within the Al Bielek interview on the Montauk Time Travel experiment, I believe at some point Bielek does discuss the personal Tesla point to point jump unit. Later this jump unit was placed into a T-33 Lockheed jet trainer and the plane had gone zero, or entered another reality and neither the plane, nor its pilot was ever recovered.

*THE WHY AND PURPOSE OF THIS POST, is ever changing technologies making what one is attempting to do, easier.