Stupid question to time travellers

Starlite

well most people on this forum are rather un-interested about anything
been here for years, haven't really seen anyone serious about time travel yet.
more causal interest which is fine, but i mean this forum as a serious place to build stuff..no way.
If I hadn't been for me changing the future (or returning it back to the way it was) you would have got your wish and time travelled into a total nightmare of a perpetual time loop and dragged an Innocent party into the poo storm with you.

Wind7

Staff
One would venture a question,
has there ever been a cure for clinical depression without the use of chemical prescriptions?

Depression is a killer and I've lost many friends to it's curse.

One would venture a question,
has there ever been a cure for clinical depression without the use of chemical prescriptions?

Depression is a killer and I've lost many friends to it's curse.
Its hard to say when it comes to that, since everyone has a different mentality. I suffer from depression as well, and I refuse to take medicine to force my mental state into something else. For me, I have essentially accepted depression as a part of me.

My depression stems from the state the world is in, and has been in, for essentially all of history. Sure it’s gotten better or worse with the times, but the core problems humanity faces are problems we’ve been fighting for thousands of years, with inconsistent success at best. I can’t even let myself be happy or just casually enjoy life, when I know there are people who don’t have that choice to make, not when, every second of every day, there are people that are suffering out there somewhere.

I have come to not only accept my depression, but take pride in it, in a way. I have thought about my own death countless times, but what keeps me around is knowing that someone has to do something. Otherwise, countless people will fall into the same mental hole. I spend every day raising awareness about what issues we face, how they have been handled throughout history, what we do to address these issues today, and what we can do that isnt being done. I’m proud of caring so much for other people in this world that it feels like I’m dying from the inside out.

People always tell me not to take the weight of the world on my shoulders, but I feel like I have to. As much as it hurts, I want to. Put another way, my mental state has already hit rock bottom, been crushed by all the pressure, and forged into something that will never bend or break.

I just have to trust that someday, enough people will gather around to carry the weight of the world together, instead of smashing it all to bits and saving what they can fit in their pocket.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

@Starlite you dont have to answer all the questions. But you ignored them instead of saying you dont want to answer them, altough in the other threads.

That I figuered out, because you said it. But there has to be a cause and effect. Timetravel cannot emerge out of nowhere. Some person in the multiverse must have invented it. Can you post your full notes before you go? Or is this bad?
people who are time travelers or know about it can't stand most people.
people of this time period are completely useless morons.
let them eat nukes

Last edited:

lamdo263

@Starlite you dont have to answer all the questions. But you ignored them instead of saying you dont want to answer them, altough in the other threads.

That I figuered out, because you said it. But there has to be a cause and effect. Timetravel cannot emerge out of nowhere. Some person in the multiverse must have invented it. Can you post your full notes before you go? Or is this bad?
What she is is like the tar baby in Briar Rabbit. People are naturally curious, so that's what S is banking on. The more one gets closer to it and pushes it, the more chance there is to become entangled in its lies. On the sex switch stuff, it's a ploy to get you to expose too much of one's self so they can be counter calculated against and hopefully in its eyes, be disheveled.

This form of being isn't really nice and is constantly throwing little darts, so one does not think and makes mistakes. Seen it once in another forum. She also does not let on that she knows very little of you all, that's the name of its game misery, denial even when caught red handed and deciet. Take my advice and keep away, does not have a good energy profile, anyways.

people who are time travelers or know about it can't stand most people.
people of this time period are completely useless morons.
let them eat nukes

By your standards, that’s a compliment. You can’t knock people for not knowing about or believing in what you can’t even attempt to prove, much less actually prove. You shouldn’t say the awful things you do even if you could prove you were a time traveler. Nobody wants a toxic time traveler, it doesn’t speak well of the time periods they came from. Any real time traveler reading this would be ashamed to be associated with you in any way.

Do I believe in the possibility of time travel? Yes.

Do I believe a word of what you tell yourself and other people here? Not for a second.

Why? Because you haven’t provided any proof whatsoever, whereas proof against your claim exists in abundance.

The process of believing what you and other fake time travel claimants spew is a dead ringer for finding a needle in a haystack. A haystack that there isn’t a needle in.

To be quite honest, I don’t give a damn if you want to fake being a time traveler. Not that giving desperate people false hope is something I am okay with, but because it has been made quite clear that nothing anyone says will stop you. Not even this message will stop you, I’m sure. Can’t say I didn’t try, though.

But you and others being rude or disrespectful because people won’t believe your nonsense is completely uncalled for. You are part of a bigger problem; the willingness to deceive other people, and the willingness to crush (or attempt to crush) those whose disagree with you. Even worse, you don’t gain anything from it. You do it for fun. And then get mad when people don’t accept what you say as fact- or even when they do believe and ask questions you can’t answer.

And saying the people of this time can eat nukes! That is just another level of foolishness and hostility. People like you, sir/ma’am, are the biggest problem with this world. What a shame that you will never understand that.

Last edited: