Stupid question to time travellers

TimeFlipper

It's you who is the obedient slave, I believe you're probably unaware that you are being manipulated by dark forces.
More of your stupidity again pretender starlite, who do you really think is taking any notice of you? :ROFLMAO:..
Is that yet another random photo you found on the internet, to try and make out youre a female?..
Or has some member discovered your first photo was also a fake :notworthy: :LOL:..

Starlite

More of your stupidity again pretender starlite, who do you really think is taking any notice of you? :ROFLMAO:..
Is that yet another random photo you found on the internet, to try and make out youre a female?..
Or has some member discovered your first photo was also a fake :notworthy: :LOL:..
I know exactly who you are and I'm telling you that you need help.

NaturalPhilosopher

Oh I know. I just don’t like to put people on ignore. In my eyes, that’s giving said person the space to keep doing things like this. It’s one of those situations where someone has to do something.

NP and people like them might not stop what they’re doing as a result, but you can bet I’m not going to sit there and let them spread their toxicity around. Especially not while telling people to kill themselves. It doesn’t affect me, but those words could affect someone else if left to run rampant.

How NP hasn’t been banned, I really have no idea.
killing self cuz failed physics exam.jpg

NaturalPhilosopher

You need serious help for trying to make out your a time traveller :LOL:.

Have you been reading too many time-traveller stories, and now believe you are a time traveller yourself
classic timeflip.
it's like ur a fountain of endless toxicity.
i'm quite impressed.
your body can't possibly be surviving under the avalanche of hate.

c'mon tell us buddy, what disabilities ya got?