Subconscious spirit possession

Orobos

I believe there's something guiding me around my whole life like a subconscious. Here's an example of how whatever it is creates art as I live.

I noticed all the random finger swipes on my iPod added up into creating a face with finger print oil. So I went outside and took a picture of it. Then I noticed if you stare at the picture there's several faces made up of oil and reflections.
c7VAk4V.jpg

9cBlg02.jpg

Just stare at it for a while and you'll see quite a few faces.

Itheblaze

Quite a few monster faces. The demon/negative self within?

CDS

I believe there's something guiding me around my whole life like a subconscious. Here's an example of how whatever it is creates art as I live.

I noticed all the random finger swipes on my iPod added up into creating a face with finger print oil. So I went outside and took a picture of it. Then I noticed if you stare at the picture there's several faces made up of oil and reflections.
c7VAk4V.jpg

9cBlg02.jpg

Just stare at it for a while and you'll see quite a few faces.

This is called pareidolia.

Please tell me, do you have any other "activity" around you? If so please explain.

not_a_DJ

No, You are self-subgested (is that a word?) no, those are'nt faces. You are creating that, with the fear that somebody else doing it.

To prove there's another 'thing' around you, its simple. Try to not speak for a while. If something makes you speak alone, there's a spirit.

Also try to keep quiet, dont do any movement for a while. If you feel body impulses, small "air punches" maybe is a spirit.

Know this. Spirit are bodyless, so they can get through all materials, including human bodies, walls, buildings... Everything.

Another signal you can track spirits is by their presence. How? Remember the sound when you turn on a TV. Any tv, but specially those that are CRT, the have a stronger sound. The static, the feel is the same when a spirit is wandering very close to you. People dont pay attention to this, becsuse they dont know.
The feeling is clearer in the night, because everything is silent, and calm. And no, you cant see them. You have to train your sight, they're transparent with a nearly null amount of visible light.

The sad part here is, they were humans in the past and no longer anymore. So they are always after a human body to feel alive again.

Last edited: