đź“ş Video Subliminal Warfare | Mind Control and Invisible Influence

Great episode. I didn't know it was that subtle, yet, that powerful and effective.

It could be used to influence anything. Definitely an election. No doubt.

Great episode. I didn't know it was that subtle, yet, that powerful and effective.

It could be used to influence anything. Definitely an election. No doubt.

Maybe that would explain how Biden got 81 million ballots. But they forgot to make anyone go to a Biden rally.

Maybe that would explain how Biden got 81 million ballots. But they forgot to make anyone go to a Biden rally.
There's a documentary called "2000 Mules". I recommend it. It will also really piss you off.

Back on topic: I really want my tinfoil hat.

For my insomnia problems, I've considered recording my brain waves when I actually sleep and playing them back when I can't. That seems similar to what the CIA did, so I must be on the right track. I just wish my head were clear enough to implement it.

I'll watch tomorrow but influence isn't hard at all.
You can change the energy in a room just by waving a pencil at the right frequency which can be felt at the opposite side of a presentation room.

There's a documentary called "2000 Mules". I recommend it. It will also really piss you off.

Back on topic: I really want my tinfoil hat.

For my insomnia problems, I've considered recording my brain waves when I actually sleep and playing them back when I can't. That seems similar to what the CIA did, so I must be on the right track. I just wish my head were clear enough to implement it.

I watched about 20 minutes of the 2000 Mules video back when it came out. I can definitely see them trying that again. Of course now there are armed watchers at all drop boxes.

As for a tin foil hat? They now have normal hats available with concealed tin foil incorporated in them.