Surviving the JT scenario.

StarLord

Re: Surviving the JT scenario.

No thanks. After seeing The Little Shop Of Horrors (newest version) some 35 years after I saw The Day Of The Triffids 65 or so, was enough plant fantasies. I heard that in the book there is no ending so to speak, the plants just roam around the planet after consuming all the flesh, some ending.

Heinrich Hundekok

Now now Starlord, aren't we getting just a little hostile here?

This, of course, would have nothing to do with the "moon-atmosphere" discussion going on, now would it?

I heard that in the book...

Well... I heard that a giant sparrow from jupiter went off using Taj-mahal as nesting material! And i most forcefully will continue to believe this till the day someone proves to me that it's wrong!!! ;)

-catching my drift?

Go read the book instead... Don't believe all that people tell you (including me? :unsure: ). Come on, its quite a good book, actually!

H.H.

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Heinrich Hundekok\")</div>
... I heard that a giant sparrow from jupiter went off using Taj-mahal as nesting material!
[/b]

I hope that he filed a change of address form before he relocated.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Heinrich Hundekok\")</div>
Now now Starlord, aren't we getting just a little hostile here?

This, of course, would have nothing to do with the \"moon-atmosphere\" discussion going on, now would it?

Well... I heard that a giant sparrow from jupiter went off using Taj-mahal as nesting material! And i most forcefully will continue to believe this till the day someone proves to me that it's wrong!!! ;)

-catching my drift?

Go read the book instead... Don't believe all that people tell you (including me? :unsure: ). Come on, its quite a good book, actually!

H.H.[/b]

One has nothing to do with the other my friend.

I simply didn't care for the foundation of the story as it has been done. I am very sure you enjoyed the book.

Now, Now, How did you arrive at the idea of Hostile from "No Thanks"?

Being hard core Empiricists as we are, you have your means and ways and I have my own. To be honest with you, I would be very interested in what Darkbreed's guide would proffer in the matter of the moon having an atmosphere very long ago.

It's ok if you believe that sparrow actually did that. Really.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
I hope that he filed a change of address form before he relocated.[/b]

ROFL!!! True, no forwarding address was mentioned....

Heinrich, where did you say the sparrow built that nest?

Heinrich Hundekok

Dunno. Hey, but let's send a postcard and secretly follow that US mail delivery guy! Or a large cardboard-box! Lets draw straws on who takes the trip!

....or we could just follow that track of glacier-sized bird droppings ....Just like Hansel and Gretchen!!! Or was that Ken-dolls...??:unsure: I keep getting fiction and reality mixed all up.

;)

H.H.