Syria Air Strike

Khaos

where the wild things are
Russia is provoking us by flying nuclear capable jets near Alaska. This is one result of the Syria Air Strike:

Russian bombers fly near Alaska; Air Force scrambles jets

Just like the United States has done the same to Russia?

If it weren't for Google censoring out articles related to the United States pulling the same stunts on Russia, then I would gladly link to an article or two. You think the United States doesn't pull of this same sort of crap with Russia?

Come on now...

Carl Miller

[QUOTE="jcolanzi, post: 153957, member: 781 worries me that Trump is becoming isolated and he is being surrounded by Neocons.
He has made new friends already.

pjimage.jpg
I do not understand why Angela Merkel ,who defends immigration policies would have anything in common to Donald Trump. Unless she is as stable
as a banana leaf on the wind. i would risk donating part of my long hair to charitable institution if she is not as globalist as gay Obama tranny Mike and Hillary Clinton plus the Rockefellers and Rothschilds (or Rothschildren?)[/QUOTE]

Now Ivana Trump was invited by Angela Merkel to make a pretty scene with ladies issues and other charitable stuff.
What is going on with these people?
Saccharine stuff aside. No sugar business would help diabetes.
Next episode Kim will pop out with a new hair style hair on top painted in green. The soapopera continues...

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Russia is provoking us by flying nuclear capable jets near Alaska. This is one result of the Syria Air Strike:

Russian bombers fly near Alaska; Air Force scrambles jets

If it weren't for Google censoring out articles related to the United States pulling the same stunts on Russia, then I would gladly link to an article or two. You think the United States doesn't pull of this same sort of crap with Russia?

Come on now...

Wouldn't surprise me, actually, and we do only hear one side of the story.

alpha centauri

I do not understand why Angela Merkel ,who defends immigration policies would have anything in common to Donald Trump. Unless she is as stable
as a banana leaf on the wind. i would risk donating part of my long hair to charitable institution if she is not as globalist as gay Obama tranny Mike and Hillary Clinton plus the Rockefellers and Rothschilds (or Rothschildren?)

Now Ivana Trump was invited by Angela Merkel to make a pretty scene with ladies issues and other charitable stuff.
What is going on with these people?
Saccharine stuff aside. No sugar business would help diabetes.
Next episode Kim will pop out with a new hair style hair on top painted in green. The soapopera continues...

I dont know. Ben Fulford says Trump is being blackmailed. There would be a video of him killing someone.

There is also a conspiracy theory that Angela Merkel is born through artificial insemination. And her father is Adolf Hitler.
That supposedly makes her a relative to the Rothschilds. Because Hitler is probably a bastard son.

I dont know what to believe. But Merkel is very intelligent although she seems to be very stupid. So if she does anything she will do it on purpose and that will be not a good purpose in my opinion. But I could be totally wrong.

alpha centauri

Come on now...
Wouldn't surprise me, actually, and we do only hear one side of the story.

The Russians said the chemical attack was a false flag and that Assad did not use chemical weapons. If you want to know what Russia thinks. Go to the news site that is sponsored by the Russian Government. But there could be also propaganda as on every news channel:

www.rt.com