Taking back our Country, America

PyRo99

Taking back our Country, America

I'm tired of seeing, is this going to be the start of the Civil War, because it is not going to start if there is any room for it to happen. We're consistently after every political jumpshot trying to say, "Civil War, yay or nay". Its time to STOP anticipating A Civil War, and start applying pressure to the Bush Administration. Stop THINKING, that you are but one person and that you cannot make a change in this world. Bushco is the few in office; were a damnningly large population.

I am tired of being told, you cannot do anything at 17. Your forgetting, I go to a large school, that I could quickly awaken. Three-Quarters HATE Bush as it is, is it really that hard for me to just feed them some truth? Lets see, that 2,500 Students awakend in less than a week, plus the Staff. Then they go tell their families, which tell more families, which you then have the ripple effect. In reality this would be nice, if everyone was so "trusting". But the evidence does not lie, and Buscho has a big pile of sh1t staring them down. Add in the effect of all the adults here, and you've got a wonderful big pile of men/women, poised at getting their liberties back.

World War III, STOP thinking were going to have a nuclear showdown. The way we prevent this is by getting rid of our faulty Government. We NEED to act now, or all hope will be lost.

I urge to e-mail your senators, Sosuemetoo stated that you need a 60-40 majority for the US Supreme Court to look at something. The United States Patriot Acts, I and II deserve the E-mail. Joseph Padillia, deserves this. We are fighting for what was taken from us, we are Fighting For America.

We want the land that was once ours; we took her for granted. We have abolished slavery, we have overcome Racial Issues. Now it is time to overcome Tyranny. When we have something in our cross hairs, we go for it, and we do not stop. We will not be detered here after. We will step forward for America, the beatiful the gracious. All of the bloodshed that we've fought; has been taken from us. Our Freedom, our Liberty, or Justice it is time to take back, it is time to take back the United States of America. We will be victorious, and we will have the courage, and the bravery to do so.

Who agrees with me?​

scififan28

Re: Taking back our Country, America

I'm with you. I might not be the ring leader but I'm right behind you. the truth is slowly and subtly being spread throughout. All that we need is a single catalyst to wake them up.

Crosstika

I agree, I'm sick of the american people acting like their the ones in a flippin vegtative state. They need to wake up or Bush is gonna pull the plug on all of us. It makes me ill.

Darkwolf

They need to wake up or Bush is gonna pull the plug on all of us. It makes me ill.

Cossikita, don't take this as a rip on you, its not. That illistrates exactly what they want us (or some of us anyway) to think and do. Do not focus on Bush, he is just the public face of the much bigger problem. That is the massive, bloated federal beurocracy itself. In 2000 I was glad beacause the wannabe tyrant and his chosen successor were out of office. It took me awhile to realize that nothing had changed. It took me longer to realize that all of the draconian assults on our freedom that Clinton had failed to pass were re appearing under new names post 911, and they were passing into law this time. Getting the Bush admin out will improve nothing, there will just be another face on the same monster. That is exactly what they want, they want a massive leftward sweep in the next election, that way people will think that things are better for awhile. Nothing will change. Watch the tunnel vision.

QuantumLeap

Very true DarkWolf. Bush is only a face of the real monster. Ever here of Globelist? These guys own Bush and would love a New World Order to happen. That ever happens we're all f***ed.