Forum Game Talk in questions.

StarLord

Re: Talk in questions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Andy G\")</div>
Wasn't her name Clara Peller? And isn't she dead now? (and did I just date myself???)[/b]

Doesn't that depend on how many drinks you brought yourself? Are you a cheap date? Did you find that beef yet??

StarLord

Wasn't it from shouting so much she blew a vein out?

Or was it due to insufficient protien????

Andy G

Was that stage drool coming from her bottom lip in those commericals? Or was it natural? Could that have been what made me even want to date myself? Why am I still waiting for me to call? And why am I avoiding my calls, not wanting to speak to me? How many times can one man wash his hair in a week? Do you have any idea how I cut myself up each morning because I don't want to have to confront myself each morning in the mirror? How do I tell myself that I want my space, that I think we should see other people?

Andy G

Should I not show my hurt because I forgot my birthday? And that I bought myself nothing for Valentine's, not even a card?

sosuemetoo

Do you think that Andy G. needs to be on the Dating Game or he and his wife no longer exchange cards/gifts on special occasions?

K@t 5

Do you have an alternate personality that you could bring out to confront yourself? Demand roses, romance and bizarre nicknames that make everyone else around you blush?