Interview Talk to an Ancient soul

Zeirbah

Do you think some of us might be eternals without knowing it?
I'm 17 years old, yet I feel like I'm thousands of years old, still look and sound the same when I was 15 years old, have the voice of a 20 - 50 year old man, and remain the same height since age 15, which is a tad under 5'3".

Alright, what year were you born in, and is it possible I had a past life?
Do you think some of us might be eternals without knowing it?
I'm 17 years old, yet I feel like I'm thousands of years old, still look and sound the same when I was 15 years old, have the voice of a 20 - 50 year old man, and remain the same height since age 15, which is a tad under 5'3".
Greetings
Thankyou for asking
The years were recorded very different to now back then even tho
We had no relativity of time
Naacals and Eternals saw a year within the blink of an eye, even tho humans could live longer back then.
I was born in the year 333AM (after migration).
Of course it's possible!
It happens to everyone, everyone has at least had 1 or 2 lives.
As for me I've lived many lives, this was but my first. And all my lives are connected in some way Shape or form.
As for there being more Eternals, I have no doubt about it, it's funny in this life. I've found my Girlfriend who was the woman I married in my first life. She was an Eternal, Ebony, daughter of Artemis.
Anyways, I have no doubt about there being more Eternals, even tho our numbers are small now. I believe they weren't all killed by the Snake, I can name several Eternals who were killed on the top of my head.
Perseus, son of Tinia
Hercules, son of Tinia
Theseus, son of Posideon
Raven, daughter of Freya.
That's what I can name from the top of my head. Some Eternals became famous like Achilles. Bad died tragically.
Yes there are more out there.
Based on what u are saying u might be an old soul like myself.
I've remained the same height since I was 16 in this life (5,7) and I had flashes from past lives since I was young, just didn't come to my attention till I reached my teenage years.
As for the feeling of being old, I feel it too. Just think of it this way you have lots of experience.
Thanks again
Regards
Acre of the Eternals

Hi New Members

I would to information, if you could tell me about Unicorns.

Professor Opmmur
Greetings
Well, unicorns do indeed exist
There More of them once upon a time
They mainly grazed during a full moon
That's when the gateway between the elemental realm is open.
I myself wasn't involved with unicorns,
They were hunted by the snake at one stage for their horns to craft weapons.
But if u keep ur eyes open at the time of a full moon or eclipse in a meadow.
U might see some running.
Hope that answers your question.
Regards
Acre of the Eternals

Is your Snake Cult a reference to the Reptilians? Are they one and the same?

(PS. I've never harmed a Unicorn) ;)
Greetings
Not particularly, I guess you can call it a cult. The symbol of the brotherhood of the snake is the Kundalini. The symbol represents the energy serpent that flows up ur spin and binds ur chakras together.
The Earth also as a kundalini too.
I do not follow the snakes influence of the snake. The primary simple might be the kundalini, but they used more snake symbolism to show their territory.
In the time of the Eternal Wars, they trapped Hermes' soul inside of his own staff, which happened to have a kundalini on it.
Hope that answers your questions
Regards
Acre of the Eternals