Telecommuting

Krish

... and this is another reason why im hoping the UK will quit the EU tomorrow and gain our control back over immigration, and not be told by the EU that we HAVE to let immigrants come here..

Right idea for Wrong reason....We do those type of thinking all the time...

The reason for BREXIT is Globalization.

We could easily FIX the employment and new people coming in...On a global scale looking at the future, immigration is not a problem unless you DO NOT have space to live in UK. Remember UK had tons of countries as Commonwealth. In other words, we need a
Planet Wide Civilization....

However, you can not do that without Strategy. That is what Globalization means...and hence everyone suffers....

Imagine, the immigrants come and go to their commonwealth countries...so can you going and retiring in Spain or anywhere else...

BOTTOM LINE: Immigration is not a problem, Managing Industry under an Ecosystem is. I tried that for the last seven years, but no one listened to it....so, everyone will suffer...what can I do. It worked for China but no where else...

TimeFlipper

@Krish Immigration was the main reason for Brexit..we needed to have control over who comes into country, and not be told by unelected bureaucrats that we must allow anybody in...
We will decide who the people are that we allow into the UK, only those that we really need and consequently reduce the net immigration figures by two thirds....We will adopt the Australian points system of allowing people into our country...
We can now trade with countries all over the world such as China US and asian countries, which the EU would never allow us to do....
We will control our country and trade with whoever we want to..

Krish

As I said:

You can monkey with immigration but the real reason is very complex and would not go away...you will see in two years...

See my signature and thanks...

TimeFlipper

As I said:

You can monkey with immigration but the real reason is very complex and would not go away...you will see in two years...
I respect you, but please dont try to lecture me about my own country..If you actually lived here and was involved in everyday politics for the past 43 years like i have been since we joined the EEC, which is now the EU, you will have a much better perspective of how we came to start and consequently leave the EU..end of.

Krish

As I said:

I respect you, but please dont try to lecture me about my own country..If you actually lived here and was involved in everyday politics for the past 43 years like i have been since we joined the EEC, which is now the EU, you will have a much better perspective of how we came to start and consequently leave the EU..end of.

It is a British thing about the word Lecture....right?

Immigration issue would not go away in the future. That would not solve anything...that is what I am saying...and I agree with you 100% on immigration as a part and parcel of the issues on a social level....

But there has to be other solutions that can be done that no one is thinking....that is what I am saying...

To outsiders, EEC/EU is a Fourth Reich and you know how Germans hate UK.....so, these issues would not go away....be smart...