Debunking teleportation evidence?

Sergiu

a few dots to connect to find this interesting:
BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Teleportation breakthrough made
-scientist teleported an atom(first a molecule now an atom), or better said they swaped 2 atoms with each other by using laser flashinig on the atoms many times a second, changing theyr frequency..

-Dr Fedorov said the key resource of quantum teleportation was a special type of correlation, called entanglement, shared between a sender and a receiver. actually simple you just need a good and sensible osciloscop and somthing to induce the frequency with...maybe electromagnetic field or laser on atoms...
-they practically did change the frequency of the A atom with the frequency of the B atom.. also its the method that bashar explained (first dot connect)
This is what bashar is saying and this is exactly what scientists had done to teleport the molecule (changing the frequency of the atom A with the frequency of the atom B so on with the atom B)
-move and object/atom etc from place A to place B and it will change its vibrational signature;
you can dedect its vibrational signature with instrumental hammer, and performant osciloscope, here is explanation on how to identify resonance condition. How to identify, correct a resonance condition
(so you need first to detect the vibrational signature of the A object at the location you whant to go, then you can move the A object where ever you whant and just induce the vibrational signature and the A object is gonna teleport to the place you read the vibrational signature)
explained very very simple and clear :))))
(next dot connect)
i have seen some people talking about teleportation schematics in many places, some people where searching for some schematics that they say it was for sale on a site with schematics on different things that was closed some time a go... the schematics apparently was for a portable machine resonator a bit like hdr but with a few cooper wires going across your body with some small electromagnets at the chackra points a cooper whire wheel like in the bak (dont know what is with that) dials and a small electromagnet in the center of the cooper wire wheel in the back, that is suppose to remain on, after you read the frequency of a location you whant to teleport later on, also the portable teleportation device, had the option to save vibrational signatures, from different places i dont know how just what people was saying, another man was saying that the device has copper wires all over the body creating a very light magnetic field also that if it has enough voltage you can up you body frequency in a manner that slows time .... someone said that you can still find the schematics on thor, some hidden link with time travel, teleportation devices etc.. i searched didn't found that site yet.....that is very interesting
(ok so this teleportation unknown device apparently uses the proper method of teleportation, taking the frequency of a place and induce it to you when you want to teleport to that place)

-in the last video i belive its a bit fake but there is this strange thing, the person teleporting in it has in its back a wheel somthing simillar with cooper also somthin on its head or hood taking me to the conclusion of the device i was talking on...)

could this person really have one of thouse teleportation device i was talkin about, looks similar..
but what is with the light from the back has no logic, when teleporting there is no light comin out or stuff like that the object is simply changing its frequency therefor location...
what is your opinion on this?
has anyone else heard of some teleporting device as i described?
(my native language is not english, sorry if it sound bizarre or incorrectly grammatically)

Harte

Not exactly.

Nothing but information was "teleported." Not a particle, the quantum state of a particle was teleported onto another particle.

And you can't even impose any particular quantum state.

Harte

hoaxhunter

Yeah, the teleportation person in those vids was debunked long ago.

And yeah the only 'teleportation' that took place was the 'teleporation' of information via quantum-entanglement, so the future of 'teleportation' involves super computers being able to send information instantaniously say if we had a computer on earth and a computer on the moon/mars, we could through quantum entanglement send messages instantly w/out the delay which would be pretty cool. Dr. Michio Kaku says practical teleporation of objects is not very possible. He said it could take a trillion years to teleport 1 person based on how complex the human body is, which is clearly not practical.

Harte

And yeah the only 'teleportation' that took place was the 'teleporation' of information via quantum-entanglement, so the future of 'teleportation' involves super computers being able to send information instantaniously say if we had a computer on earth and a computer on the moon/mars, we could through quantum entanglement send messages instantly w/out the delay which would be pretty cool. Dr. Michio Kaku says practical teleporation of objects is not very possible. He said it could take a trillion years to teleport 1 person based on how complex the human body is, which is clearly not practical.
Before we could use entanglement for communication, we would have to figure out a way to piggyback our information onto the quantum state information, since we can never know the quantum state info in advance without blowing the process.

That is, in order to "send" the info, we first must resolve the quantum state of the nearby particle. We can't know it before then without collapsing the wave of the farther particle simultaneously.

Since we can't control what state the particles have, we can't simply use the transmission of this info as some sort of code.

Like I said, we can't impose a particular quantum state on the near particle in order to "send" that info to the other.

Harte

hoaxhunter

Before we could use entanglement for communication, we would have to figure out a way to piggyback our information onto the quantum state information, since we can never know the quantum state info in advance without blowing the process.

That is, in order to "send" the info, we first must resolve the quantum state of the nearby particle. We can't know it before then without collapsing the wave of the farther particle simultaneously.

Since we can't control what state the particles have, we can't simply use the transmission of this info as some sort of code.

Like I said, we can't impose a particular quantum state on the near particle in order to "send" that info to the other.

Harte

Yeah true, the only information they've 'teleported' was microscopic arrangements of the particles which didn't relate to any information other than the recorded scientific information, but the potential is there.